Vs. Richie

I'm sorry this took so long I got sick, but it's finally here. You guys thought I wouldn't notice... but I did. IT'S OVER 9000! WE HIT OVER 9000 READS. CGYDEOFGEAEJOFGVSXUHSDFFTDSHUSIOWAUIF 6TB4323CNV C3N =N C=423N WE41'4'23\R3T67REER46WGUFR6SHOFYGFCEWTQW7OPWEUIDSUISYGGYSDXZTXCTFGZCGYXFDUESDSADDSGUG;RUIWTUUDSFOFJIE;EDHFDFSDGYUSDG VCVCCEYERUIOPWEPIOER67IIERUIDFDGBDGBDGBZDFGDFZUJDSFGBKISDFKJFVFSDHVFDJKFDHLFDHFLSHUFEOY4OIEWJOPQ23Y7R63 R378945734093;4MI03MR4390R834NW3NQ6YY46C O;PQUPFRGFUIOYK,I89O47643369.

It was the day of the league, everyone started cheering as the people participating enter the stadium.

The trainer carrying the flame of moltres enters and runs up the stairs, but two people stop them.

"We'll take the flame from here," A woman says.

Ash runs up the stairs yelling at the girl not to do it, but it was too late, she already handed it to them.

They take off their disguises revealing that they're Team Rocket.

James sends out weezing to use smog attack while they light up the central flame. They go into a robot and take the fire. The robot jumps down the stairs and everyone runs out of the robots way.

Ash runs down the stairs and tells Pikachu to use thunderbolt, but it has no effect. 

Team Rocket laughs as they corner Ash.
Ash sends out bulbasuar and he uses razor leaf, but the robot uses the flame to burn the leaves.

Team Rocket walks closer to them , and Ash tells his pokemon to get behind them.

   "Ash, look out!" Misty screeches.

Ash shakes his head, "I trust Moltres."

Team Rocket laughs and the use Moltres' flame on Ash, but nothing happens.

The flame turn into Moltres and uses flamethrower on the robot, sending Team Rocket flying and the central flame back to where it belongs.

   "Moltres," Ash smiles.

Moltres flies up to the central flame and lights it with a flamethrower before returning to Ash.

"I want you to catch me, chosen one," says Moltres.

Ash smiles and nods before taking out a pokeball. Moltres taps it and goes inside. The whole crowd stands there amazed before cheering.

Time Skip: After four rounds

Ash had won all four rounds easily , not one of his pokemon fainting. Gary on the other hand lost his 4th round and left the league.

"We should go out to eat as a celebration," Misty suggests.

"NO, I WANT ASH TO COOK!" Pikachu yells.

"I think Pikachu wants Ash to cook," Brock guesses.

"What?! Ash cook?! No way he's probably a horrible cook!" Misty bets.

   "No he's not! Ash is the BEST cook EVER!" Pikachu screams.

   "I think we should give him a chance..." N says not convinced that he's a good cook.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

After cooking cooking everyone's stuff, Ash hands the stuff out. Misty takes a bite of here spaghetti.

"Oh my Helix! This is the best spaghetti ever!" Misty compliments.

  "Holy Arceus! This salad is delicious!" N comments.

  "Arceus is false! Helix is better!" Misty yells.

"Arceus is much better than that foolish Helix!" N replies.

Misty growls, "HOW DARE YOU!"

"Kabuto," Brock states.

Misty gasps, "DON'T EVER SAY THAT! NOT IN MY HELIXIAN HOUSE!"

"SHUT UP! I'M TRYING TO EAT MY POKEPANCAKES!" Pikachu yells.

   Pikachu's pokepancakes are a pikachu head with the face drawn on with ketchup.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

[A.N Ehehehe... did I ever mention that I'm also a leagueshipper (Richie x Ash)... Don't worry though. Nothing romantic will happen]

After eating it was time for Ash's first round. He fished for a magikarp and it read A3.

"Ok, your opponent is...Richie," A worker says, "Your battle is at 5:00 pm, tomorrow."
Ash nods and they exit the building ,but gets stopped by someone.

"Hi, my name's Richie. You must be Ash," Richie introduces.

Ash nods, "You must be the one I'm fighting against."

"Yeah. Good luck with the battle," Richie smiles.

Ash's eyes widen, 'he's wishing me luck? But I'm his opponent.'

"Ash," Misty calls.

Ash gets out of his trance.

   "U-um, yeah, good luck," Ash stutters.

Richie holds out his hand.

Ash stares at it before holding Richie's hand. They shake hands before letting go.

  "Do you want to go on a walk. Just us and our pokemon?" Richie asks. [NO HOMO I SWEAR]

"Um sure," Ash replies.

They both exit the room.

"What do you think is wrong with Ash?" Brock asks.

   "Maybe he's just nervous," Misty suggests.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"So where do you come from?" Richie asks.

"Pallet Town..." Ash answers.

"Cool, I'm from Vermilion City. " Richie smiles.

Time Skip: Next day, 5:00 pm

Richie sends out his butterfree, Happy, and Ash sends out Pikachu.

Pikachu uses tackle and sends butterfree to the ground.

Butterfree flies up with Pikachu holding on to him.

Pikachu uses thunderbolt and Happy faints. Richie sends out his charmander, Zippo, and Ash returns Pikachu.

He sends out Squirtle. Zippo uses flamethrower, but it barely does any damage. Squirtle uses hydro pump and Zippo faints. Richie sends out Sparky, and Ash returns Squirtle and sends out charizard. Sparky uses thunderbolt but charizard dodges and uses inferno, knocking out Sparky.

Richie frowns but then smiles and holds out his hand to Ash. Ash shakes his hand.

  "Win the next battle for me, ok." Richie smiles. Ash smiles and nods.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Time Skip: After the league

The guy hands Ash his first place trophy. The crowd cheers and Ash searches the crowd for Mew but couldn't find her.

Tears form in Ash's eyes, but he blinks them away and smiles. Misty, Richie, Prof. Oak and the others run up to him.

   "Ash, your mum may not care that you won, but we do and we're damn proud of you," Misty smiles.

Tears form in Ash's eyes, and he hugs Misty.

"I love you, Misty. You're like a sister to me," Ash smiles, tears falling from his eyes.

"I love you too, Ash. You're like a brother to me," Misty replies, tears threatening to fall. The others smile.

Next was the Elite Four...