Until We Meet Again

Okay, I'm working on the special chapter. It'll take a while, but it's worth it (I hope). Anyways! Random question #8?- What's your favorite evil team organization leader in Pokemon?

Mine is Giovanni. So for Hoenn I'll probably add it, BUT the series won't be as long as the other regions. Disclaimer: I don't own Pokemon.

"When I was 5 I would always wonder how the world could be so happy when I was so lost and broken. Now I know... the world has no room for the broken. That's why humans push the broken around till they fall, till they give up, till they die."

-Ash Ketchum

Ash rereads the note that he had gotten and sighs. "Charizard, turn left," Ash orders.

He had recently received a letter from a girl asking him to go to a place called Charicific Valley. The letter came with a map and directions. It said he needed a charizard to get there, and the note also stated not to bring anyone else with him, so Misty and Brock stayed behind.

Ash looks over the map and nods. "Charizard, descend."

Charizard flies downwards and lands on the rocky mountain. Ash jumps off Charizard and gasps at the beautiful sight.

There was a stone staircase leading down to a shallow pool of crystal blue water. In front of the stairs were two huge charizard statues made of stone. But what really surprised Ash was one of the four people talking in front of the huge metal gates.

Right there with two other people was Red, and he was talking! In full sentences! He hadn't grown any taller, and he was still very skinny, but he looked and acted much different. Red's hair was the same black color but the front was long and spiked up, the back almost touched his neck. He was still wearing his red hat and the same red, white, and black short sleeved jacket, but now instead of his black, fingerless gloves he was wearing black sweatbands on his wrists, one on each wrist.

[A.N Manga Red. In case you were wondering. After he came down from Mt. Sliver, he got more cheerful and confident.]

He walks over to Red and the other people.

"Hey, Ash!" Red smiles and waves.

A smile appears on Ash's face, and he waves back. Hearing Red talk made Ash smile. It meant Red was happy, and that made Ash happy.

When he goes over to them he nervously stands next to Red. He notices the girl was eyeing him, and he immediately felt awkward. He nervously shuffled his feet and gave a weak smile.

"So, you're Ash. Red and Blue (male rival) have told me so much about you!" The girl smiles.

[A.N I'm used to calling the boy Blue and the girl Green, so it's really weird calling the male rival of Kanto "Green Oak". MALE RIVAL-BLUE.
FEMALE RIVAL-GREEN]

"Really?" Ash asks.

"Yeah, they go on and on about how amazing of a trainer and how nice you are. I also heard you're the one who got Red to finally come down from that damn mountain. Thank you," The girl laughs.

"Y-you're welcome, um...?" Ash stutters.

"Oh, oops, I forgot to tell ya. My name's Green. Red, Blue, and I are childhood friends," Green smirks, "You're a real cute kid. I'm surprised you're not taken."

Ash blushes and Green laughs. The girl had long, brown hair, blue eyes, and was wearing a black dress that showed her curves.

Ash turns his attention to the two other males that were fighting.

One had black hair that was spiked in the front, gold eyes, a yellow and black hat that he was wearing backwards and goggles, a reddish-orange jacket, yellow and black shorts, and red and white sneakers. The shorter male had red hair that was about 1 inch longer than shoulder-length. He had long emo bangs that covered one of his silver eyes. He wore a bluish-black jacket with red lining, light blue jeans, black gloves, and sneakers.

They stop fighting and turn their attention to Ash.

"Sup. I'm Gold, and this sarcastic prick is Sylvia. Watch out she's a feisty one," Gold smirks while pointing at the red head.

"Ow!" Gold yells after Sylvia punches him.

"M-my name's not Ss-Sylvia, it's Silver, and I'm NOT a... a girl!" Silver growls.

"So how's your mom doing, Ash?" Red asks.

Ash inwardly cringes. Gary was the only one who knew about his past. He was the only one that knew that Mew transformed into a human and adopted Ash and Molly. He's the only one who knew why Mew, Ash's "mom", was more harsh and strict toward Ash than Molly. How Mew found out that the reason Team Rocket killed all those pokemon was because they were after Ash. If they killed the pokemon, no one would be there to defend Ash. Gary was the only one Ash told about how Mew blamed Ash for all those pokemon getting killed. How even though she forgave him, she still was hurt. Giovanni wanted the Team Rocket grunts to capture Ash because of his powers. He would have been good of use for Team Rocket. It was his fault all those pokemon from Viridian Forest got killed. It was all his fault. And the sad thing is, ...Ash believed it. Mew wish she could love Ash with all her heart like she used to, but she couldn't. That was her FAMILY that got slaughtered, and it was all because Team Rocket was after Ash. She found out a week after she took him in. That was when she started hating him. At first it was just verbal...then it became physical and verbal. She has been slowly returning back to normal, but it'll take years until her heart mends.

And yet Ash just gave Red a fake smile and a: "She's doing great."

Green sighs and opens the metal gate.

"This is the Charicific Valley. All of these charizard are wild. Except for my cousin's charizard, Charla. My cousin is on vacation, so she left me in charge. The charizard here are really strong," Green explains.

Ash's charizard roars and Ash's eyes widen. He turns to Charizard.

"Y-you want to stay here and train?" Ash asks.

Charizard nods and roars.

"Ok...," Ash turns to Green, "Can my friend train here?"

"You did defeat Red in a battle... Sure you can. I'll tell my cousin your charizard is staying here," Green smiles.

[A.N I accidentally deleted this...All of it! I was on the verge of crying, but... I restored it! I'm so happy Wattpad has that! I thought I would have to write it all over again!]

Ash smiles at Charizard and tears start to form in his eyes.

"I...guess this is bye... Untill we meet again..." Ash smiles.

Charizard nods.

Ash sends out Pidgeot and gets on. Pidgeot uses fly, and they fly back to the Pokemon Center.

Ash look up at the sky as tears fall down his face.

'Until we meet again.'