Chapter 26: the huge hike

Nagisa's POV

I slowly open the curtains in the kitchen to reveal the sun shining brightly, blinding me and karma who was walking up behind me to hug me around the waist.

"It's a really nice day today, even though it's still winter!" I exclaimed, it was a very surprising thing to have such nice weather in such a cold occasion.

The red head, who was leaning his head on mine since he was over a foot taller than me,looked up to the window infront of us and gave a tired sigh "yeh, it is..."

"Why don't we make the most of it and go somewhere out doors then?" I suggested, we can't let such sunlight go to waste, it's a rare occasion for such heat in winter!

"Like what? What did you have in mind" karma questioned, raising one of his brows.

"How about we all go for a hike? And then have a picnic there!" I say, a hint of excitement in my voice.

"Hmmm, sure! If my little nagi wants to do that then I'll go too" Karma says rubbing he top of my head and playing with my hair, since it was currently down and not in its usual pigtails.

"Okay, shall I make breakfast then?" I turn around in karma's arm, since he had one around my waist, so now I was facing him, looking up as I was too small.

"Sure thing blueberry!" He said giving me a sweet peck on the lips, before grabbing some plates, knives and forks and the ingredients to make pancakes.

Today was going to be a great day! I just know it!

Time skip

"Annnnd...we're here!" Karma says, pointing over to the huge hill in front of us.

I look up to the huge hill infront of us, my mouth drops in awe from the breathtaking view infront of us, it was beautiful and we haven't even made our way to the top yet.

"It looks beautiful" I managed to whisper, which caused karma to turn his head in my direction, but i wasn't taking notice as the view was breathtaking....until I heard a few snaps coming from karma's direction.

"Hey, no photos!" I say, covering my face and the camera, causing the red head to pout in reply.

"Stop that" he said while grabbing my wrist, exposing my face " I won't be able to see your beautiful face if you do that"

"Ahem, sorry to ruin your moment love birds but I wanna get hiking!" Rio shouted, Kaeda nodding her head beside her as she pouted at the sight of us.

"Cockblock much..." karma whispered so it was only audible to me, which made me giggle and kiss his cheek, making his cheeks turn a little red.

"We're coming!" I shout, catching up to the group while grabbing karma's hand so he can catch up to the group aswell, besides, we got a whole lot of trailing to do before we get to the top.

Time skip

"AHH, FINALLLLYYYY!" Maehara screamed at the top of his lungs before collapsing to the ground, tired from all the walking.

"Hey, don't think you can get off easy" isogai said as he pinched the side of maehara's cheek, causing him to get up, wincing in pain "we still got to place down all the stuff for a picnic up here"

Ow! Okay, okay!" Maehara said, rubbing the side of his cheek which was now swollen red from isogai's death grip.

Me and Okuda places down the blankets first of all, glancing back every now and again to find karma staring at my ass every time I had to bend down to sort the blanket out, he's such a pervert sometimes.