Chapter 18: the realisation

Third person's POV

It had been thee weeks since the arrival and everything had been going well in the mansion. However, soon the YouTubers would have to leave to go back to their own homes.

Since nagisa and karma were now dating , they would share karma's room and sleep in the same bed, nothing had happened yet but karma had planned to see the blunette's body soon. However, both of them seemed to forget that if they don't plan something, they would soon have to depart for a while since they don't live close to each other and would have to travel if they want to see each other.

But despite that, the YouTubers stay calm and enjoy the time they have left with each other.

Right now, everyone is at peace, recording their videos, hanging out with each other or just sleeping. Kaeda, Rio and okuda we're collaborating, Kanzaki and sugino we're chatting and watching some anime in the lounge, isogai, maehara and asano were hanging out for the day at some arcade which they found out was nearby, the rest were sleeping since it was getting quite late and karma and nagisa were in karma's room.

The two lovers sit there and lay on the bed, the small blunette between the red heads legs as the back of his head rests on karma's chest, relaxed and calm. They were watching some anime together to pass the time, since nothing was planned today so they just spent the day cuddling with each other.

To nagisa, this was a dream come true, his crush liked him back and for a long time. This handsome red headed devil who he had looked up to for so long, had feelings for him also, and that made him melt inside. Everything about karma, his smile, his personality, his handsome face, the was he unintentionally makes him stare at him, the was his heart skips a few beats when he comes into view...all those feelings could finally be expressed, he loves the red head dearly.

To karma, this had to be a dream, the cutest human alive, right in his grasp..his and only his, that couldn't be a reality, right? But it was, and karma felt like he was the luckiest person in the world to have the blunette. His hair, his petit figure, his adorable smile, his cute personality, his reactions when he is teased, he's absolutely perfect and now he will never let the blue boy go.

After a while of just hugging, nagisa started to drift into a deep thought, thinking about his future with karma, what will happen? Will they ever get married?

And that's when realisation hit nagisa.

"Um...karma" the blunette looked up to the red head, staring into his mercury eyes.

"What is it nagi-chan~" the red head looked down, only to find that nagisa's eyes were filled with worry and concern.

"What will happen when this week is over?" Nagisa asked

This caused karma to pause and think.

Oh yeh, nagisa doesn't live here, he lives far away from me....but I couldn't stand being away from him! Think karma think!

Nagisa stared at the red head, concern filling his mind and worry hidden in his eyes. He didn't want to leave karma at all, he wanted to stay forever with him.

"Then why don't you live here?" Karma said

"Wait really? Are you serious!?" Nagisa exclaimed, turning around fully to face the red head, his hands gripping on his shirt.

"Of course, what would I do without you? If you went back home I would be so lonely" Karma said, staring deep into the eyes of the blunette as his eyes widened and his smile grew with delight.

"Oh thank you so much!" Nagisa threw himself onto karma and gave him a hug before leaning closer and giving the red head a kiss.

Karma realised the situation he was in and snaked a hand around nagisa's waist and the other one around the back of his head, deepening the kiss.

The two began making out as karma tried to stick his tongue in nagisa's mouth, however the blunette denied his entry causing karma to grunt in reply, but he wasn't done trying. Before nagisa could react, the red head lowered his hand to grab the blunette's ass, which made nagisa gasp in surprise and take him off guard, letting karma slip in his tongue and explore nagisa's mouth.

After about a minute of the two making out there was a sudden knock at the door, which caused the two to slowly part away, a string of saliva connecting the two together.

Karma wiped his mouth as he answered the door, the blunette just sitting there on the bed, smiling with joy to himself.

I'm going to live here with karma, the love of my life

My life is complete, and there's nothing to worry about now

"I love you karma"

"I love you too nagisa"

________________________________

Sorry the chapter is quite short, I just needed to fill this gap in so the story would progress abit more

Also this story has gotten quite popular which I wasn't expecting and I'm really happy about that, so when this story finished I'll continue with another story which I've had an idea of for quite a while.

Again, if anyone had any ideas on what the YouTubers can do together then please say them in the comments, it would help me quite abit!

Cya(^_-)-