Chapter 19: the arcade

Third person's POV

It had been three weeks since the YouTubers had first arrived at the red heads mansion and still had another week before they had to make their way back to their homes.

Right now, the whole of the crew divided they would do a huge blog together and everyone would be invited to join in, if they wanted to that is.

Each of the YouTubers brought their blogging cameras and everyone would meet in the lounge so karma could check if everyone was ready or not.

One by one, some in pairs, all the YouTubers slowly made their way into the lounge and by 12:00 pm, everyone was ready to leave.

"So what's the arcade like around this area?" Maehara asked, aiming is question mainly at karma.

"They're good, it's got a lot of machines and games so I'm sure you won't get bored" he explained, causing maehara to nod in reply.

"Hey bakabana, ass-ano!" Both boys turned around to the blonde and the green haired girl behind them, veins popped at the side of their heads to the nicknames Rio had just gave them.

"I bet you to that the girls can earn more tickets than the boys!" She says while smirking

"Oh yeh, is that a challenge?" Karma said, also smirking devilishly while asano's expression remained irritated.

"You bet it is!" She said, ushering the girls to one join her side, however there was only five.

"Five versus seven seems abit unfait, So we'll have nagisa on our team since he looks like a girl" Rio says while grabbing nagisa's hand before he's able to protest "there now it's fair"

There was a 'tsk' from karma as nagisa gave him an apologetic look.

"So what will the winners get?" Sugino asked.

"Well since we haven't used it yet, the losers will have to use the cosplay booth for a whole day while the winners get to choose anything they wear, we can make a video on that~"

Karma paused and took a moment to think of all the amazing things he could dress nagisa up in if he won, a maid dress...hatsune miku...a school girl...a Lolita...the possibilities are endless.

Nagisa glanced at karma, sweat dropping as he could tell he was imagining some pretty weird things, there was a slight tint of lust in his eyes so he decided to click in front of his face.

"What were you thinking of?" Nagisa innocently asked karma

"Oh nothing to worry you blueberry~" karma says as he pats nagisa on the head and gives his a little peck on the cheek before walking foreword to the mini van.

"Just your punishment, that's all~"

Time skip

As the YouTubers all exit the van, half of them stare in awe as they all enter the huge arcade in front of them. Inside, the place was illuminated with colourful lights and filled with huge gaming machines which you could gamble your heart out with.

"This place is huuuuge!" Kaeda shouted, starts filling her eyes as she stared in the arcade in awe.

"I know right, it's got like everything!" Maehara said, agreeing with Kaeda.

"Don't forget our bet then boys, whoever's team gets the most tickets, wins!" Rio shouted, putting her fist in the air, determination filling her eyes.

"Oh your on ri-hoe" karma smirked, proud of the new nickname he gave the blonde as she gave an angry glare at the red head.

And so everyone was off playing their own games.