Chapter 6: the smash bros war

Third person PoV

After karma and nagisa finally finish cleaning the room which was used for truth or dare, they both collapse on the floor next to eachother, panting and sighing in relief after a hard days work.
"I didn't realise cleaning would be this hard.."

"Yeh, oh and nagisa you still need to take off that maid cosplay, or keep it on I don't mind~"

Nagisa was too tired to even bother getting embarrassed over karma's comments, turning over to face him.

"I think I'll go and take it off now, hold on a second!"

Nagisa slowly gets up and walks his was to the nearest bathroom, his clothes in his other hand while locking the door behind him, getting changed back into his original clothes which he had started to wear at the beginning of the day.
After unlocking the door he slowly made his way back to karma.

As nagisa stepped into the room he couldn't see the red haired devil anywhere, did he leave him?

"Karma? Helllooooo?" Nagisa shouted out to the read head, but no reply. Where could he have gone to.

Nagisa froze in place, grabbing his phone out to text karma until he felt a pair or arms wrap around his waist, lifting him up in the air and swinging him about.

"Whaaa- KARMA! You scared me!"

Karma laughs at his blue headed friend

"I'm sorry, you're just so easy to tease I couldn't help myself~"

Karma still had nagisa in his arms, nagisa's back nuzzled into karma's chest as they stayed there for about 30 seconds.

"P-put me down karma!!" The blue haired boy whined, squirming to get out of the red heads grip, only to be squeezed tighter

"Or what?~" he whispered into nagisa's ear, causing him to shiver and turn a slight shade of pink.

But without warning, the small blunette had licked the side of karma's cheek, causing him to drop nagisa and hold the side of his cheek, his face clearly the same colour as his hair

'Nagisa what are you doing to me?'

'Karma what are you making me do?'

(They're thoughts btw lmao)

Time skip

In the evening everyone was either recording their own gameplays or taking a nap in their own rooms, leaving the rest of the YouTubers to sit in the lounge, withering away slightly from boredom.

In the lounge, okuda was browsing Pinterest, looking for any cool ideas which could inspire her next video, Rio was playing a game on her phone, sugino was playing a game of snooker with asano, kaeda was daydreaming and karma and nagisa were chatting with eachother while petting the blue snake wrapped around nagisa's waist.

As the snake slithered it's was towards nagisa's head, slightly resting upon one of his twintails, a sudden scream echoes through the lounge.

"IM BORED!!" We all whip our heads round to see a pale kayano, slowly dropping down to the floor.

"Well what shall we do?" Suggested sugino, after facing a heavy loss from Asano.

"W-we could film a video again". Okuda suddenly pipes up, causing some to stare at her until all attention is brought to Rio

"But what video?"

"How about another truth or dare?" Asano suggests, but most of us sigh in disapproval

"Then how about a tournament of something?" Karma looks around to see everyone starting at him, confused.

"A tournament? Like what?" Chiba and Rinka step in, holding hands, clearly intrigued as to what's happening.