chapter 16: the day together

Nagisa's POV

Slowly, I try fluttering my eyes awake, which takes a few attempts as I'm still quite sleepy, and try rolling over the bed, unaware of my surroundings. However, when I try to roll over, I realised that I was unable to move due to a pair of strong arms keeping me in place, one around my waist and one at the top of my back.

Once I finally open my eyes fully, I had realised where I was and what was holding me in place, or 'who' is what I should say. A handsome Red Devil, topless, is holding me in place, sleeping peacefully like a baby. I blush a vibrant scarlet red and try to wriggle my way out, however that didn't work and caused him to hug me tighter, groaning in his sleep.

I sigh as the blush on my cheeks somehow get redder, still trying to wriggle my way out of the devils grip, until he grabs hold of me tighter, (if that's even possible) a smirk visible on his face.

Oh so he's awake? He's doing this on purpose!

"Karmaaaa!" I whined "let gooooo" I say, trying to still push the red head off of me ,(key word: tried) but failed miserably.

Before I had the chance to react, he suddenly changed our position to him being on the top of me, our faces inches apart as he smirks that handsome smirk which makes my heart pound and my heart melt inside.

"Or what na-gi-sa?"

Without hesitation, I gently grabbed his neck and pulled it down, crashing my lips down onto his for a few seconds before departing, leaving him wanting more.

"Ohoho~ you shouldn't of done that nagisa.." karma said with a low, sexy voice

"And why no-" I was soon cut off by karma's lips crashing down onto mine once again, biting the bottom of my lip to access entry to my mouth. At first I resisted, but his battle for dominance was too strong and he plunged his tongue into my mouth. As our make out session got more heated, karma's tongue explores the insides of my mouth, leaving nothing unexplored.

Before I realised, I was running out of oxygen, which karma had noticed and pulled away slowly, a long string of saliva connected to both of our lips. I pant, regaining my breath bag as I stare into the red heads eyes, they were just so mesmerising...

"I never knew you'd be such a good kisser nagisa, and you said you haven't kissed anyone before" karma teased

"I hadn't! Y-You're actually my first" I say shyly, averting my eyes from his as I blush again.

Soon, he lifts up from his postion, sitting up and looking down on me...staring.

"What? Is there something on me?"

"Yeh, that sexy Santa suit" karma says while pointing at the dress I'm wearing.

This is where my face heats up and turns into the same shade and karma's hair as I look down to realise I was still in that dress the losing team was forced to wear yesterday.

"Oh my god I totally forgot I had it on..." I say, covering my face in embarrassment, peeking out of the gaps in my fingers to see karma checking me out.

"I can't stay in this, I've got to get changed!" I say, trying to get up but a pair of lips suddenly come crashing down onto minds for a few seconds before parting.

"You can just use some of mine!"

I look up at karma, confused.

"But won't they be abit big for me? Scrap that, won't it be huge on me?" I question, only for him to smirk in reply.

"Exactly, if I give you one of my hoodies, it will be more of a nighting gown on you, and you will look adorable in a hoodie too big on you so it's a win win either way!" Karma explains, a smirk plastered on his face.