Chapter 20: the cosplay booth

Karma's POV

As I slowly pry my eyes open, I suddenly come in contact with something fluffy. Looking down, I realise it was an angels light blue hair, oh wait, it was just nagisa, well what's the difference?

I hold the blunette close to me, letting him snuggle into my chest as he wraps his arms around me in his sleep.

God what did I do to deserve such an angel?

I couldn't help but to stare at him in his sleep. The way he inhales and exhales as his chest rises, then deflated, was so calming to me. The way he unintentionally smiled in his sleep and moans slightly is hot and cute at the same time...god what are you doing to me shiota?

Before I realised, the blue haired boy had woken up and was staring into my eyes, a smile plastered on his face as he looked up to me.

"Morning blueberry~" I say, kissing his forehead.

"Morning strawberry..." he says, smiling back sleepily as he yawns, hugging into my chest abit more.

"I bet you can't wait for today~" I teased, making him remember the bet that him and his team had lost, this caused him to blush slightly and bury his face in my chest to try and hide it.

"Don't remind meeee..." he said, fake crying while still blushing.

"Well how about we go get breakfast?" I offered, but he shook his head and his grip on me tightened.

"Not yet, you're so warm~" he said, keeping me in place so I was unable to move without falling off the bed, but then I would drag my blue boyfriend with me and that could hurt him.

"Fine, fine, five more minutes?" I say, looking into his eyes.

"Okayyy..." he said, his voice trailing off as he leans closer to my head, pecking my lips before returning back to his original position, where we just hugged.

Once five minutes passed, I scooped up the blunette and trailed town the maze of a mansion into the kitchen, carrying nagisa all the way bridal style as he just cling onto my neck, blushing into my collar.

"Morning everyone" I say to the few people in the kitchen as I place nagisa back down on the ground, where he went and took a seat.

"Ahh, morning karma, morning nagisa!" Kaeda said energetically as Rio just waved at us.

"So are you guys ready for your punishment~" I teased, causing both girls to blush and pout.

"Ready my ass!" Rio shouted as Kaeda had the same reaction as nagisa, fake tears pouring out of her eyes as she kept whispering the phrase" why me", it was quite the funny sight.

Before Kaeda flooded the kitchen with her tears, I had offered to make everyone who was in the kitchen breakfast, which was Kaeda, Rio and nagisa, and all of them nodded in agreement, however nagisa insisted that he helped me.

After making the breakfast, we all sat down and chatted for a while before the losing team would have to do their punishment, after all, they're going to be cosplaying for the whole day so they're going to need a big breakfast!

Time skip

It was 11:00 and the boys and girls all gathered in the cosplay booth, preparing for the punishment that the girls were about to face. Since we're going to go all out today, I had bough a lot of makeup and contact lenses for daily use so the girls, and nagisa, can really get into character.

"Is the camera set up?" Sugino asked, causing Chiba, who was behind the camera, to nod in reply and stick his thumb up.

Behind sugino was the rest of the boys, with blogging their cameras, creepy grins plastered on their faces as they stare at the girls who seem to be on the verge of wither tears, rage or exploding with embarrassment, it was an amazing sight to see.