Chapter 113: Face Your Fears! Part 1.

Start from the beginning

Kai and Nya were almost separated by the force of all that shoving from the crowd.

"Ouch. Are you two all right?" A kind voice asked from behind the pair.

Kai and Nya rolled over on to their stomachs before sitting up to see a small light fortune-tellers tent.Inside sat a girl that looked just like (Y/N) running the tent.

"(Y/N)!" Nya and Kai screamed running into the tent to hug her. "Who?" The girl questioned while the pair hugged her."(Y/N)?" Nya asked again though unsure this time. "Sorry kids never met someone by that name before." The girl informed them.

"Oh, sorry." Kai said as he and his sister let go of her. "Are you two lost?" The girl asked them politely."Yes and no." Kai admitted to the girl running the fortuneteller tent.

"Here, why don't I read both your fortunes while we wait for your friend, free of charge." The girl offered and the siblings took a seat on some comfy cushions.The girl started to shuffle the cards.

"Now what would you like to know?" The fortune-teller questioned them."Um..." Kai said as he rubbed the back of his neck and looked to his sister. Nya just shrugged.

"I'll give you three questions each." The girl told them. "And you can ask about anything you like Money, Love, Fame. All the standed things people think about."Nya and Kai paused of a moment.

"How about things outside of that?" Nya questioned the fortune-teller.

"I don't see why not. No harm in going off the beaten track." The girl said with a bright smile."Now, who wants to go first?" The girl invited the pair.

"(Y/N)! How do we find her!?" Kai blurted out the first thing that came to mind.The girl shuffled the cards then asked Kai to pull out three then lay them out on the table.

"Hm... That's funny." The girl said out loud. "What is?" Nya questioned. "The cards are blank?" The girl said glancing back down at them.Kai and Nya also looked and sure enough, they were blank.

"How did you cause that?" The girl asked them. "What do you mean? There your cards." Kai objected.The girl showed them all of her cards and adequately assured, they all had pictures on them.

Nya flinched at some of the scary pictures on the cards but didn't say anything."So what does this mean if they come up blank?" Kai questioned the girl.