#25 Feelings

You felt your heart skip a million beats, and your breath hitched.

Did... Did I just admit my feelings? To myself?

His soft lips were still on yours, kissing ever so gently. The girl that was pestering Jungkook earlier had already left after seeing him prove her wrong. But, he didn't let go of you. In fact, he's still kissing you.

Your gaze shifted towards him, hesitantly. His eyes were still closed and calm, his lips brushed against yours smoothly causing your heart to melt more.

You raised your hand, wanting to push him away but he was quick to grab it, intertwining it with his. Truthfully, you were stunned at his unexpected actions.

He tilted his head, attempting to deepen the kiss until you heard someone clearing their throat. You took this opportunity to break the kiss.

"Time's up love birds, let's get going!" Jimin clapped his hands loudly, smirking at the same time.

You glanced at Jungkook for a split second before looking back at the older one, blushing.

"We'll catch up with you later." You said.

"I'll help you carry your groceries alright?" He raised up the plastic bags, but you refused.

"Leave it here, I'll carry it." He nodded.

"Well, meet you two later!" Jimin waved and walked out of the store, leaving the two of you behind.

You looked down, sighing. Jungkook was looking at you the entire time, but he hasn't spoke a single word throughout the silence.

"W-What was that for?" You stuttered, referring to when he prevented you from pulling away.

"I don't know, just had to do it." He looked at you, but you immediately broke eye contact with him.

You felt tears forming at the corners of your eyes, but you forced them back in.

"I-

"I'll be heading back home." You spoke. He nodded.

"I'll bri-

"No, you stay with your hyungs. I'll just take the taxi."

After that, you grabbed the plastic bags that's filled with groceries and sprinted out of the supermarket. You heard Jungkook calling out your name, but you didn't want to hear it. You needed the space in order to stabilize your unstable emotions, and being with the others —especially Jungkook— will only make things harder for you.

________________________________________________

You busted open the front door and slammed it shut loudly behind you. Thankfully, Jungkook gave you a spare house key, so you were able to enter it without borrowing his.

You placed the bags onto the dining table and ran straight up to your bedroom, locking the door as well.

As soon as you heard the door click, signaling that it's locked, tears flowed down your cheeks almost instantly. Your back dragged against the door, sliding onto the floor with your hands covering your face. You sobbed uncontrollably silently.