#12 Drawing

"The hell? Why are you doing this?" He frowned.

You explained the entire story to him so that he could understand the situation. But as you continued speaking, his emotions were getting more and more mixed.

"To be honest, if I were you I would decline the offer immediately."

"But you know me very well that I get easily swayed by food." You cheekily smiled in embarrassment.

"But still, if he's that desperate he should've just told his brother that he doesn't have one." Woozi crossed his arms.

"Speaking of which, did he tell you why he needs a girlfriend?" You shook your head, not knowing the reason.

Actually, now that you think about it, the night of the party that you went with him, you remembered asking Jungkook about it. But he just shut you off, not saying anything else after that. At that time, you were afraid of him, so you didn't bother to question him any further.

But now, how you wish you did ask him instead of fearing him.

"Why don't you ask him later? And also, how come you're at this resort area? This place is really hard and expensive to book."

"Rosé's fiancé invited me and Jungkook for a vacation here, not that I wanted it but I wanted to show them that I'm grateful for it so I agreed."

"Wait, that means Jungkook's here too?" You nodded.

"That's good then, since he's here 24/7 at the same place, you can ask him."

"True, but I'm just so scared."

"You shouldn't be afraid of your him. I know you told me that he's also your boss and fires people when they make mistakes, but asking isn't a bad thing or a mistake." Woozi patted your shoulder.

You nodded again.

"This scene could belong in a k-drama you know?" He giggled and you glared at him.

"Yah, stop watching those dramas. You're obsessed." You slapped his arm playfully.

"I gotta go now, back to my room." You got up from your seat.

"Same, I need to double check on some stuff here." He too got up.

"How about we exchange contacts? It's been awhile since we talked isn't it?"

"Sure." You unlocked your phone and handed it to him. Woozi inserted his contact number and handed it back to you.

"Text me anytime, I'm free. Or we could hang out together, tell Rosé I said hi."

"Okay, see you later!" You smiled and walked away, waving at him.

________________________________________________

You walked to your hotel room and scanned the card against the scanner. Your hands held onto the handle and pushed it open.

Your eyes landed onto the male on the bed as soon as you stepped in. Looks like he's been spending his time on the phone in his hands.