#5 Party

After finishing your work for today, you closed your laptop and packed it into your backpack. You got up and walked out of the building and back to your house.

Once you've reached there, you inserted the key into the lock and entered the empty room. You slumped your body onto the couch, feeling tired and wanting to fall into a slumber, but it was immediately interrupted when you heard the doorbell ring.

You got up and looked through the peephole to see the person's identity. As you opened the door, your eyes travelled to the person in front of you and a pair of cold eyes you know too well

"Mr Jeon, what are you doing here?"

He looked at you raising his brow. "What do you mean? Remember the party tonight?"

You blanked out thinking before it hits you.

Shit, I forgot all about it!

"Oh, sorry Mr Jeon! I'll go change into something more appropriate right away!"

You turned around wanting to go change your attire, but you couldn't because Jungkook suddenly grabbed your wrist, making you face him. Your eyes widened slightly.

"No need to change, I'll bring you to the mall to get more proper clothes." Jungkook dragged you towards his black car that's parked in front of your house.

You didn't reply because you're in the middle of recovering from Jungkook's unexpected move. But you obediently sat in the passenger seat as he drove to a nearby shopping mall.

The car ride was silent and awkward, you didn't know what to do so you just looked out the window and enjoyed the scenery.

Jungkook kept taking glances at you and averting his gaze back towards the road. He felt weird because he never treated his other secretaries before, except you. You were his very first.

____________________________________________

Jungkook pulled you out of his car and walked towards the dress shop at the mall.

Two ladies opened the glass door and bowed towards Jungkook. The inside was huge and a bit too fancy for your taste, it's filled with —looks to be— expensive outfits, mostly for women.

"Good evening sir, how may I help you?" A lady greeted Jungkook formally while smiling.

"Could you get her some dresses to try? Please make it good." He coldly replied.

"Yes sir, miss please come this way." The lady gestured you into the dressing room while Jungkook sat down and waited for you.

-

After multiple outfits and a bunch of time, you finally settled on one that Jungkook's satisfied with, Jungkook nodded with satisfaction as he stood up and walked towards you. You almost let out a sigh in relief due to the amount of time wasted putting on and taking off the dresses since he's so picky with the outfits.