#3 Boss

After having lunch with the boys, you headed back to your workspace to continue your job.

But as soon as you reached there, someone suddenly spoke from the speaker, making you freeze on the spot.

"Can the office secretary please meet the boss now? I repeat, can the office secretary please meet the boss now? Thank you."

You closed your eyes and exhaled, feeling really nervous to meet your boss. Because after hearing Namjoon's description, you're rather scared to meet him. But you straightened yourself and took the courage to walk towards his office, shaking off the thought.

Once you reached there, you took a deep breath and knocked on the door. Hearing him allowing you to enter, you slowly opened the door and headed inside.

You peeked you head through the door, only to find him sitting at his desk, busy typing something in his laptop. You gulped, slowly closing the door behind you and walked towards him.

When he raised his head, he was wearing his glasses, fiddling with the pen between his fingers. You flinched a little when you met his cold eyes.

"N-Nice to m-meet you." You stuttered unintentionally.

It was silent for awhile, until he spoke.

"You're my new secretary, am I right?" He looked straight at you.

"Y-Yes..." You looked at the tag on the table.

".... Mr Jeon.."

He leaned back against his chair and stretched his arms. Jungkook sat straight back up and placed the pen onto the table while connecting his hands together, staring at you.

Your legs started to shake uncontrollably due to nervousness. You looked at the floor, gulping again.

"H-How can I h-help you, M-Mr Jeon?" Stop stuttering!

He didn't speak a single word, instead he continued to stare at you. Finally, after a short amount of time, he spoke.

"Looks like you already know my name, so I guess that makes things a little easier. You're Jung Hae Ra, my secretary right?" Your eyes widen.

"H-How did you-"

"Know your name? Namjoon gave me your resume earlier, that's how." You lowered your head in embarrassment.

"Anyways, glad to be able to have a secretary again. Although we switched secretaries a lot for the past few months."

"You may leave now, I just needed to confirm your identity."

You nodded. You were about to take your leave, but for no reason, your stupid brain took the initiative to question your boss. You should've taken the opportunity to leave as soon as possible, but your idiot brain didn't listen.

"Can I ask you a question, Mr Jeon?"

Jungkook looked at you while raising a brow, you knew you shouldn't have risked your luck, so you mentally cursed yourself.

"Sure." He replied, surprisingly.

You closed your eyes tight, before speaking.