#44 Closet

It's Sunday today, meaning it's a free day for you. After having countless meetings for the past days and stacks of document that needed to be typed out, this rest day in particular was very much needed for your mental health.

You were reminded of the time between after school graduation and college entrance time. It was a seriously dreadful period for you as at the time you just got out of high school and had no job, plus you had no idea what to do as you didn't have an ambition or future plans.

You remembered thanking your lucky stars that you got accepted into Jungkook's company despite studying in a different field and course. You of course took an art course called Multimedia Design since you loved drawing ever since you were little.

So that's one of the reasons why you're currently spending your free time doing digital drawings for fun. It was refreshing and relaxing for you, having the pen glide across the tablet.

You were also watching some YouTube videos at the same time with your earphones plugged in. It was soothing and fun.

That is until you heard the doorbell, bringing you out of your relaxed state and into confusion.

You walked out of your room towards the main door. Upon opening it, you were met with an unexpected presence in front of you.

"Mr Jeon? Why are you here?" You raised your brows, surprised.

"Hey Hae Ra, no need to address me so formally. We're out of the office." Jungkook smiled, his bunny teeth showing making your insides melt.

"What are you doing here?" You asked.

"Oh, I just wanted to hang out with someone today. Feeling a bit bored while at home alone." He scratched the back of his head shyly, proud of himself for coming up with an excuse that was plausible enough because in reality, all he wanted was to see you.

"Oh, come in." You stepped aside, allowing the male to enter your house.

"I'm sorry if my house seemed small and cramped, and it not much." You approaches the kitchen to bring a cup of water for him.

"No, it's actually very cozy and nice."

Jungkook walked around your house, exploring the place until his eyes landed on the open door of your bedroom and the drawing tablet on your white desk.

"Were you drawing?" He piped up the question as you walked towards him with a glass of water in hand for him.

"Yeah, I was just resting for the day." You nodded and walked into your bedroom after handing him the cup. He followed you behind, you showed the drawing you were in the middle of making.

"It looks great! Wow!" He stared at it, impressed.

"Thank you, I haven't drawn in a long time so I am a bit rusty." You smiled, but suddenly jumped when you heard the doorbell ring again.

"Hae Ra-ssi, it's us!!!" Some one shouted from outside and you recognized the voice, causing your eyes to widen.

You forgot you invited your college friends to hang out at your house and do some drawing.

"Shit." You cursed. Jungkook looked at your panicked state, secretly chuckling, but was interrupted when you suddenly snatched the cup out of his hand and pushing him into your closet.