#17 Ward

Jungkook walked towards the hotel room door and took out his card.

*Wait, where is my card?* He thought as he checked the pockets of his jeans. Then it hit him.

He forgotten to bring it with him, he accidentally left it in the room.

Leaving him no other choice, Jungkook pressed the doorbell, hoping she would answer it. He waited for a minute, but Hae Ra didn't open.

He pressed the bell again, for the second time, but no response.

"Yah, Hae Ra-ssi." He spoke as he knocked against the door hard.

The knocking turned into loud banging, but she still didn't answer him. Jungkook grew frustrated, he took out his phone and texted her.

Jungkook: Yah, where are you? Open the door.

He waited once again. Suddenly, he grew worried when he didn't get a notification from her. He crossed his arms, tapping his feet impatiently.

Jungkook couldn't wait any longer, so he dialed Taeyang's number, thinking that she may be with him and Rosé.

"Hello?" He spoke through the other line.

"Hey hyung, is Hae Ra with you? Just she wouldn't text me back."

"No, I'm with Rosé. Have you tried calling her? Where are you?"

"I'm outside of the room, I forgot to bring my card with me so I couldn't get in. I texted Hae Ra but she didn't reply to any of my messages." Jungkook stared at the wooden door in front of him.

"That's weird, try calling her. You didn't make her mad or anything, right? Maybe that's why she's ignoring your texts."

Jungkook thought back to the day where he insulted her brother. He felt a bit bad.

"No, I didn't."

"Try calling her, maybe she'll pick up. If she did, text or call me after that."

"Oh, okay hyung." He tapped the end call button and scrolling through his contact list, looking for your number.

His fingers brushed against your contact number and waited for you to hopefully pick up.

Suddenly, he heard someone's phone ringtone near him. It's her phone.

Jungkook followed the direction of the sound, only to reach... the hotel room door.

He raised his brows and pushed the doorbell one more time, but again, no answer. Jungkook pressed his ear against the brown wood and dialed her number again.

He heard it, Hae Ra's phone buzzing and going off behind the door.

"Hey, I know you're in there! Open the door right now! This is not funny." He shouted.