#13 Shy

"Your brother?" He furrowed his brows. You nodded.

"Yeah, it's been a long time since I've seen him." You sighed.

Your placed the pencil onto the bench as you looked at your finished sketch of your family member, feeling proud of it.

"I should go visit him, one day." You smiled.

Jungkook slumped himself onto the wooden bench.

"Yeah you should, since you practically do nothing in the office anyways."

Ouch, that hurts.

You glanced at him. "Yah, I did everything in the office for you."

"Completing your duties, planning out meetings, going through emails, and lots more! You call that nothing?"

"True, but you still have spare time to go visit him. Like the weekend."

You tucked a stray hair behind your ear. "I could, but I still have another things to do as well, so I couldn't see him all the time."

He frowned at you. "Yah, I know I give you a lot of work, but it doesn't mean you have no spare at all to spare right?"

Jungkook tilted his head aside.

"Do you actually hate your brother? Is that why you're avoiding the chance to see him?"

"No-

"You're just using your work as an excuse to not pay him a visit, right?"

"Jungkook-

"I can't believe you, you're such a bad sister." He sighed in disbelief.

"SHUT UP FOR ONE MINUTE WILL YOU?" You shouted at him frustratedly, causing him to flinch.

"I don't visit him often because I have to prepare a lot of stuff when I do."

He sighed.

"Looks like your brother is just like you. Doing nothing and asking someone else to do the work. Lazy."

You had enough of it. You've reach your limit. You slapped him painfully as you glared at him. Jungkook's eyes widened, his hands touched his cheek that you've slapped.

"Don't you dare comment about my brother like that! He's nothing like what you just said!" Tears flowed onto your cheeks.

He looked back at you. "What-

"I didn't have the guts to visit him that often because he's dead!"

Jungkook's jaw dropped, he started feeling guilty for saying that just now. The tears that fell from your eyes caused his to feel worse.