Chapter 25 - A War

Previously on The ALPHA'S little LUNA

-Last night I was too tired to go home, so I guess waking up to chaos is normal in the pack house, until I hear someone screaming.

"They here get the women and children to safety"

The war has begun, may the moon goddess be with us

[Kylie's pov]

I immediately jump up from the bed frantically looking around for Keagan to see that he is no where to be found, I throw my gown on and run out the door.

I hear and smell keagan, I follow his scent to the gear room, him and alot of other warriors, including his most trusted soldiers gearing up.

"You are not going out there Maleeyah and that's final!" Jody raises his voice sternly. I gasp.

This catches Keagan's attention, then he growls looking at me up and down "You in your night wear and that is for my eyes only" I roll my eyes.

"Im covered, I did throw on a gown if you haven't noticed, what's going on?"

"We under attack, and like Jody just told Maleeyah, you aren't going out there either"

Now Maleeyah and I gasp. "Like hell we ain't! We trained hard, we trained with you guys everyday and for what?! To sit here like damsels in distress, I think not.

This is my pack just as much as it yours, I'm your equal and I can do otherwise if I have to so do not make me disobey you, let us fight.

We are capable of taking care of ourselves, I took out yo ass didn't I?" I ask looking pointedly at Keagan, then to Jody.

Their shoulders slump, Keagan looks at Jody and then to Maleeyah and then to me with my face stern my arms crossed stubbornly.

"Fine, but you and Maleeyah are to stay on each of our sides at all times am I clear?" Keagan asks and I quickly nod and smile.

Then I rush to gear up, it's a black leather tights, with a black tank top, with combat boots and I take some daggers and throw knives.

I'm so ready to kick some rogue ass.

I hear a growl from me behind me and telling from the way my body shivers in delight, it's my mate.

"If we weren't about to fight a war, I'd take you and fuck you right now" he whispers in my ear, making me shiver again, with his warm body pressed tightly against me from behind.

He's going to be the death of me.

"Come on guys" Jason whines "War is literally at our front door and you too cant stop messing with each other, clearly both sexually frustrated"

I totally forgot about all the other people gearing up here, and Jason had to go scream that out loud. God how red am I now?

I turn around and gently push Keagan to the side, I glare daggers at Jason and he starts laughing that dumb twat.

"Right everyone, they are at the borders, get into your formations and everyone do your best, you've trained hard, you all are ready, be safe!" Keagan shouts

Everyone rushes out except the most trusted soldiers, and the beta male and female.

"Yes the pack is my family, but you guys are my close family, you guys are my brothers and sisters, I cant loose you guys out there today, got it?

So stick to your training and kill these bastards, if you can, bring Victor to me, if its a life and death situation, kill the fucking bitch and bring me his head!" Keagan roars and they all cheer.