Chapter 19 - A Party

[Kylie's pov]

I haven't seen keagan since I forgave him and asked him to look for my biological parents but the was three days ago.

I asked Maleeyah about it, she said I shouldn't pay any mind to it, he's just busy with pack business and planning a party.

I asked what party and she said a 'welcome to the pack' party. For who? Yours truly.

Which is today might I add, in a few hours! Im a goddamn nervous wreck! I'm meeting everyone and my family, the boys will be there too. So I guess I'll be fine.

My parents are back home, they needed to get back to work and shit, I'll drive down to them next weekend and tell them I forgive them, I got over it eventually I just had to be a little dramatic first.

But I forgave them three days ago when i3 spoke to keagan already.

Maleeyah barging through my front door, brings me out of my thoughts. "Good you already had your shower, lets get you ready for your party" she says excitedly shoving me into the room while carrying a whole lot of formal dressed.

Did I forget to mention that it's a formal masquerade party? Well it is. All this trouble and fuss for a party to welcome me. I hate the spotlight! And now that's where I'll be all night, in the spotlight.

Im sitting on my bed, while Maleeyah is sorting through the dresses. "Go fit on this one" I comply. It was a no for that one, and what feels like thousand others.

Until she shoves me into the bathroom with a beautiful black dress, I come out of the bathroom and she gasps. "This is the one, it's perfect!" she screams.

She does my make up and then lets my hair loose. "You look hot!" she says smiling at me in approval once she finished.

 "You look hot!" she says smiling at me in approval once she finished

I look into the mirror, I'm satisfied with the way I look. "Thanks Maleeyah, I love it."

She nods and heads to the bathroom with her makeup, we have a hour before we have to leave. Knowing Maleeyah we probably going to be late to my own party.

Forty-five minutes later, she comes out dressed in a beautiful red dress, that hugs her figure it screams Maleeyah. She looks like a goddamn super model. "Your mouths hanging, and you staring, I look that good?" she asks chuckling.

 "Your mouths hanging, and you staring, I look that good?" she asks chuckling