You can go

I look as she open her eyes and she smiles at me "sissy I miss you." She told me "I miss you too but now you're here with me at my territory." She nods her head slowly."mommy and daddy say you have a mate?"

I nod "I do have a mate he is the leader of the pack." She coughs and she smiles at me."is he strong?" I nod my head."ca...can he protect you from daddy? Will he keep you safe?" I nod at her.

"But you don't have to worry about that mona right now we are going to make you better." I said to her."I'm going to get the doctor." I told her as I stood up but her small hand grab mine.

And she shook her head as tears were coming down her eyes."what wrong? Are you in pain mona?" I said to her. She nod her head."I'm going to get the doctor." But she hold on to my hand again.

"I want to see your mate can I see him please?" She told me as she wipes her tears." I want to see him first before you go see the doctor to make me feel better." She told me.

And I look at Blade and then at mona "o..okay mona if that what you want." I told her as I pick her up. We walk out the room with Blade right next to me."let me guess? Alpha jace order you to protect me?" I said as I look at Blake and then at mona.

"Yes Luna Nora." And I roll my eyes but I wasn't mad at jace for ordering Blade to protect me. If that what makes him more calm then I let him do what he wants. I let Blade open the door and I see my father and jax and my mate looking at me.

"Mona she's awake why you took her out the bed?" Said jax as he walks towards me but I hear jace growling at him for coming too close to me."I want to see sissy mate." She said to jax as I gave her to him.

I made my way to jace and I pull his arms gently towards mona."this is my mate alpha jace." And she smiles at him."you will protect sissy from my father right?" He looks at me and then at her and he nods.
She smiles again but the smile quickly leaves as she starts coughing.

She continues on coughing as more blood comes out the liquid of blood came pouring down her face and on her clothes."MONA what wrong huh? Mona let bring her to the doctor." Said jax and I nod." N...no brother no don't take me please I'm....fi..ne."

She said to him and I look at how pale she has gotten she looks like a vampire she didn't look like a werewolf her heartbeat is going slower then normal."I want to stay here I don't want the hospital." She said as she looks at her brother.

And he slowly nods his head as she continues on coughing. I go towards the box of tissues and I start to wipe up the blood from her face."ja...jax can I speak to you in private." I said to him. He nod his head.

And he goes towards jace and he gives him mona for he can hold her. I open the office door and I wait until jax comes to me."ja..jax I hate to say this but I- I think she's dying." I said to him. He look down at the ground and then back at me.

"I.... I know she is and I know our sister is stubborn ass hell she wouldn't want to go back to the hospital and especially because of her wounds what would the doctor give to  a 8 year old girl? My father has ruin us. First it was my mom then the alpha and Luna and now...."

He look at mona as jace walks back and forth "mona." He said. I look as she start to cough again and I rush to her side as jace put her down on the floor for she can throw the blood down on the ground."it okay it okay."

He said to her. And when she stop she hold his hand for support."here." I gave her the tissue and she wipes the blood off her face." I want to go out." She told me and I look at Jax."okay we will go out jax you want to come?"

And he nod I watch as mona takes her first step slowly and then she continues until I can see her legs was about to give up and I grab her. I pick her up slowly and she rest her head on my chest.

I walk out of the office and downstairs "hey can y...." I look at Penelope as she covers her mouth when she see mona. I shook my head."not now." I told her as I walk out the door. I look as mona close her eyes. "I will take you too this place that has a lot of flowers growing."

I told her as me and Jax walks slowly towards it the place where the flowers are at isn't far from the pack house. "Put me down." She said. And I did she took a step forward and she fell down. "I...I'm okay." She said.

And I feel a hand on my shoulder and I look at Jax while she look at all the flowers. She kept on walking and then before she fell down Jax grab her. I went next to him to look at mona."I love you brother Jax and sissy Nora... bu..." she took a deep breath and I sat on the floor I grab her hand.

"Mona you can go..... i-it fine you can go." And I look at Jax as he has tears in his eyes. And he nods."it okay we....we won't be mad." She smiles at us one last time and she closed her eyes. And she lets go she stop breathing. "Mona I love you mona."

I said to her as Jax hug her and I whimper. "I will kill him don't worry mona." I look at her and I stood up from the floor and I run back to the pack house. I go towards the office and I didn't care that my father and Penelope was looking at me.

I just need him."she gone.....mona is gone." I told him as he walk towards me and gives me a hug and I cry."why does it has to be me jace he is hurting everyone I love. We need to kill him." I said as I continue on crying and crying.