We will make this right

I look at mona as she slept in the hospital bed I look at the stitches she has on her arms. She still hasn't woken up but she been mumbling "mommy mommy." And then she will say "daddy daddy." I look at Jax as he was holding her hands.

"I'm so sorry mona." I said to her she is just a kid she shouldn't have to be going through this. "I'm kill him  mona Im kill him." Said jax. I go towards him and I pat his back."you have to relax Jax you need to be here for mona you need to stop say saying that."

I told him and he looks at me "it the truth we need to kill him." He stand up and I move in front of him."you're not going anywhere." I said and I look at his wolf."hello Louis." I told him. As He  growls at me.

"You better not do anything you regret you are in my territory." He narrows his eyes at me and I move away as I see his hand try to grab me. In a flash he holds me by my throat. "Ja...jax" I said as I try to pry his hands.

I close my eyes and I open them as I felt myself letting go. I see Blake punch him making his hold on me loosen. Blake pulls him away as I fell on the floor coughing for air. I feel jace holding me and asking me if I'm okay. I nod he helps me up.

And he looks at Jax and the loudest growl I have ever heard came out from him. It even made Jax wolf give his body back to him. "I'm going to kill you." Said jace. And I made my way towards jace before he got closer to Jax.

"No...no he was mad that all." I said and he look at me "that still gives him no right to hurt you." I nod at him."I know jace but he lost control he made a mistake and he understand what will happen if he does it again."

I said in a stern voice and I look at Jax he looks at me and bows."I'm sorry alpha and Luna I will not let him take over again I deeply apologize for hurting your mate."he said. I look at jace and I smile."see he said he is sorry."

He looks at me and then at him."jace for goodness sake we have no time for this we need to make this right with the mark issue you need to make plans." I told him. And he stays quiet for a second and he nods."your right i will be in my office with your father."

I nod at him"Alpha jace can I come to help you with the plans to take down my father I- I'm the one that knows what he's planning on doing." I turn around to look at Jax." What you mean you know?"

"I.....was pretending to help him on taking you I know the days he plans to attack and where.....he wants to create a distraction for when the day comes to take you the alpha and the warriors will be busy with rogues....h-here." He pulls out a sheet a paper.

And gives it to my mate I go next to him as he opens  the sheet of paper to look at the map of our territory and also the red lines that marks where the attack will happen and at what time." I look at him."how does he have a map of our territory."

"Is there a spy?" I look at Jax and at jace "no I don't know how he got a map of your territory but you can relax none of your pack members are a spy." He told me and I nod."Come with me jax you will come and help us.....but stay at least 5 feet away from me."

"Just because you apologize doesn't make my wolf and me and feel any better." He nods and he looks at me and look away. I look at Blake as he looks at her." Luna Nora I think I just seen her move her fingers." He said and I immediately go towards the bed.

"Mona can...can you hear me mona." I said