Penelope(yayy)

The door open and I look at Nora as she wakes in the room. She doesn't even have to talk at all I can sense the power she has. She smiles at me."what do you want to tell me Penelope?" She asked me.

I look at Kathleen and at river who was sleeping in my bed. I smile at them."I like to thank you for always taking care of them Luna. And we have gotten so much closer." I told her as I grab her hand.

I pull her to my closet "I think you should know now." I told her and I move my clothes away to reveal the picture of me and him."you have never seen my mate or have even asked about him which I thank you for not asking."

"Because even I don't know if I can still be strong without c...crying." I said as I close my eyes and took a deep breath in and out." I had a mate Luna Nora and he die becau... I killed him." I said to her as I turn my head to look at her.

She looks at me without saying anything." I thought he was cheating and I just lost it  i... I was filled with rage and betrayal of him that I lost control I rip his heart out not even asking why he did it." "And when I was about to do the same thing to the woman she told me that...he was planning a baby shower and he wanted it to be a surprise."

" I...I felt so stupid when she told me and I couldn't undone what I did to him I will forever be known as a killer." I told her with a small smile."Liam was the best mate that I could ever had and the best father to our kids. Every time I see my kids they remind me of him everyday."

Nora comes up to me and gives me a hug."you're not a killer it was a mistake that all and our pack members will have to go through me if I hear them call you that." She said with a growl and I smile."they don't my brother already punished those pack members a long time ago."

" but I know the moon goddess hates me for killing him my soulmate. I been waiting for my second chance mate and now I realize I won't have one because of what I done she's angry at me bu....but at the same time I couldn't help but to like Austin."

I look at the photo of my deceased mate smiling at me while holding Kathleen in her arm and he had his other arm wrap around my waist."Penelope you're not a bad person you deserve to be happy if you like Austin tell him but does he a mate or?" I shook my head.

"He was rejected by her she was a human and she already had a family. He..... he help me become me again. When Liam was gone I was a wreck and with a pup inside me it was awful. I felt bad for my little river. But Austin was there for me he made sure I was eating and also safe."

"He wasn't the father of my pups but he was their when I gave birth to river." I told her as I hid the photo of him again."I don't know if I should be having this feeling what if he doesn't feel the same way?" I said to her.

"It doesn't hurt to try tell him about your feelings." She told me and I nod."and it doesn't matter if you don't have a second chance mate. Because you have Austin already." She said to me. And I hear the voice of my angels."mommy and Nora hello."

I look at Kathleen and at river as she help her down the bed she comes towards me and hugs me."hello babies did you girls sleep okay." They nod."what do you girls want to do now?" I ask them. "Can we go to Austin to play with him mommy."

She ask me and at the mention of his name my wolf start purring.which was weird."su-" I was about to speak but Nora interrupts me."actually Austin and your mom has to talk about something important why don't you hang out with me and jace."

They smile but river pouts I pick her up."what wrong baby?" I asked her."I like Austin I want to play with him." And I smile at her."okay baby you will but not today okay tomorrow." She nods and I put her down."I'm going to go." I told her and I walk towards his room.

I knock but he didn't respond."you looking for Austin?" I turn my head around to look at Justin and I nod."He at the pool." I quickly run downstairs and to the basement. I open the door that leads to the pool and I see him swimming.

He comes back up and we make eye contact I smile at him."Penelope how may I help you?" He said as he got up. He comes towards me."were you crying?" He asked me and he put his thumb on my face and wipes my tears away.

"What happened is it about Liam? Did someone bother you again?" He ask me and I smile."no...no austin no one did they stop that a long time ago and it not about Liam.... it about me."

I look down at the floor and at him "I'm sorry Austin but..... I like you a lot and you have been with me every step of the way with everything that happened to me. You weren't scared of me." I said to him. And he doesn't say anything to me.

"Austin?" He turns away from me."say something Austin anything? I understand you don't feel the same way but just pretend I didn't say anything to you and we can just stay friends." I told him and I turn around and I left the pool.

I start to walk upstairs until he call my name."what?" I said as I wipe the tears away."I'm sorry." I shook my head."please don't finish that sentence Austin." I told him and he continues."I'm sorry for freezing up back there Penelope I'm not a man who express my feelings a lot."

"But maybe this will do the trick." He said and he lean down and kiss me. He put both of his hands on my cheeks as he kiss me and then he stop."that my answer for you Penelope."He said.

And I smile at him But then I stop smiling."but Kathleen and river... Austin if you don't want to be their father then we.... we ca-" he stop me with a kiss."who said I wouldn't? Of course I will."

And I grin and I jump on him I wrap my arms around him. And he balances himself for we wouldn't fall. And I was just happy that he wanted me. And that my pups had someone to call their father. But Liam will always be their father even if he is not alive.

They will know about him and they will know about Austin soon.