Luna

I look at the dress that I have one and I felt pretty uncomfortable because everyone will be seeing me in this dress..... or can I even call this a dress? "Jaceee do I really have to?" I ask jace as he was looking at me.

He is standing by the door and he slowly nod his head."trust me even I disapprove of them seeing you like this but I can't fight it." He said with a shrug. "Let go." He told me. And I take one last look and I made my way out the door.

I follow jace out the door and once I seen everyone I stop and I just stood by the door. I bite my lip as I felt a blush coming out."nora." Said jace. He is 5 feet away from me. And he is looking at me.

I look at the pack members and then at him. And I walk out I follow him towards the small wooden table that has a gray bowl and also a knife. We stop walking as we got to the table.

"Today we welcome my mate and your Luna to this pack. I know this took awhile but we have finally made it." He said in a loud voice. He looks at me."nora do you take your responsibility as a Luna to this pack? Will you protect this pack?"

"Yes I will." I said out loud. He takes the knife and cuts his palm. And he gives me the knife and I do the same. He shakes my hand. And I gasp as I felt powerful energy inside of me." Welcome Luna Nora to the moonstone pack."

He said. And I smile "yayy nora welcome." Said Penelope as she hands me a white towel for the blood. I wipe my blood and jace did the same thing. And he immediately walks away to the house."something is up Penelope I can feel it and I will find out."

I told her."maybe he just wants you know.....?" I look at her. And we both burst out laughing. I watch as some of the pack members are talking to each other. I made my way inside the house. And upstairs to my room.

"Take the dress off and meet me in my office." He said and then he left me alone again. "Jace... what is going on with you?" But he didn't bother to reply he just walk away.

I close the bathroom and I put my clothes on and I made my way to his office."okay so this pack he is a very good friend of mine. His pack is known for the weapons and also his warriors are all lycan so when their is a problem in the pack you will call him."

He points to the name."don't forget okay and this is stonework pack it a vampire pack they will help you out with anything you ask them because they owe me." And then he continues."our warriors they have a schedule for when they watch our territory. The head of the warriors her name is Aileen..."

"She will always be at every meeting that is held every 10 months to talk about what the warriors have been doing and also how many wolves they captured in our land an-" I stop him. By covering his lip. He look down at my finger.

"Okay slow down jace you're talking way to fast I can't keep up with all these information. Why are you talking about this? It like if you're leaving to go somewhere far away?" I said to him as I pull my finger away and look at him. "N..... no little mate the reason why I'm telling you is because it is information that you should know."

He said as he smile at me but eyes held pain."you're lying." I narrow my eyes at him. And he sigh."why wou..would I lie little mate? It is just information that you should know." He said to me. And I stay quiet and I nod.

He touch my cheek and smile."okay fine." I said as I wrap my arm around him. I let go he pull me to his desk and I sat down on it. And he kiss me and I smirk as he kiss me slowly.He goes down to my neck."you're kissing me slow jace....that is a first."

I told him as he comes back and kiss me and again he is doing it slowly. And that when I felt something wet running down my cheeks. I pull away from him and I look at him to see tears falling down his cheeks.

"Jace? What wrong." I said as I put my thumb on his cheek and wipe the tears. He pulls away from me and walk to the window. As I hear him crying quietly. I go to him and I wrap my arms around him. And I didn't speak to him.

I just hug him as he continues on crying quietly. I close my eyes and we stay like this for awhile."jace.... let just go to our room? Okay?" I said and I hold on to his hand. And we walk out.

When we made it to the bed I help him lay down on the bed. I also took his shoes off. He lay down. "I'm going to go bring something for you to drink." I told him. And he grab my arm. "No all I want is you right now."

He said as he pulls me towards him. I sit on his side of the bed."Little mate I... I was just being dramatic about the war that all but right now I'm craving for you." He said as he attack my lips kissing me with his might.

He rips my clothes off as I moan when he put his fingers inside of me. And we made sweet love again. Saturday I become the Luna of this pack. I was finally introduced to my pack members.