Taken

"Okay Mona don't get your hopes up okay? I'm going to ask mom and dad to see if they will say yes." I made my way downstairs to see my mom and dad watching tv.

"Mom and dad can I take Mona with me to the river." I said to them."you mean the river that is next to the other pack?" I nod my mom look at her husband."sweetie I would say yes if you promise me to be extra careful."

I nod "I will." And then my dad spoke "remember those lessons that Luna Amelia use to give you about what would happen if a rogue or another member from a different pack crosses territories that are not there?"

"They will be brought down to the jail cell and the alpha of that pack makes the decision to either kill them or send them back home but he will make that decision whenever he wants so the person can stay in the jail cell for 2 weeks or a month or a year."

My mom and dad both nods"I will not let anything  happen to the both of us Mona really wants to go to the river we will have fun but also we will be extra careful."they look again at each other and my dad spoke."okay go and be here before 7."

I nod "Mona come downstairs." I yell and I hear my parents wince."sorry."I said as I go to the hallway I open the door and I wait until I see Mona walking downstairs. She has a small bag that she was holding.

I hold her hand and we walk towards the woods we walk straight and we made a left turn and we continue on walking until I saw the river."yayyy!" Scream Mona she put her bag down.

And took her clothes off and she was now in her one piece bathing suit.  She run and jump in the cold water. I also took off my clothes and I have a two piece bathing suit.

I also jump in and when the cold water hits me I swim and I open my eyes. I look around me and then I swam back up. And Mona comes towards me."this river is beautiful how you found this place?"

"Jax told me about it and he showed me and I agree it so beautiful." I said as she starts splashing water at me. I also splash back until we were both goofing around and around.

We both swam under the water and we pretend that we are mermaids and then we swam holding hand together. We came back and we relax."I'm going to get that flower for mommy." I nod but I wasn't looking at her when she was pointing at the flower.

I hear a growl and I hear Mona scream I look up to see Mona in another pack territory. I leave the water and I also step into the other pack territory as I see another wolf. I was ready to go towards her but a wolf step next to her.

The wolf growls at me showing me it teeth. He starts moving towards the other wolf leaving Mona alone. He looks at me and then at Mona."WATCH OUT!" I push her as the wolf was up in the air and the wolf sunk his teeth into me. He thrash his head around making his teeth dig in deeper in my arm. But I didn't scream I didn't even flinch

I look at Mona "run Mona run." I said to her and she does I kick the wolf off me and he let me go. I look around me three against one. I duck down as the wolf lungs at me.

I run and I threw some punches as another wolf comes at me  and I wince as I felt the other wolf scratch my arm as I try to block him.  I felt myself getting dizzy my blood was dripping from my arm.

I see them shift into human form and I look at all three of them."who are you and why you came into this pack territory?" He said while narrowing his eyes at me."my name is Nora white I didn't mean to step in your land."

"That what they always say." I look at him "I'm not lying why would I want to step in your territory on purpose I know you can smell that I'm from the night walker pack and that I'm human."

I said and they look at each other."your from our neighbor pack that gives us a lot of more reasons that you are a danger to us."He said as he came towards me he grab my arm roughly.

And I was force to stand back up we walk until I saw a pack house and then we made a left turn. I saw a little house  and two guards standing right next to it. One of them opens it but I can see them looking down at my boobs."dirty wolf." I whisper to myself.

And I knew they heard me as we came inside we walk downstairs and he open the doors again and I was met with  a lot of jail cell he opens one of the jail cell and he throws me inside. I land on the ground roughly.

And I sit up and I put my back against the wall and I look up at the ceiling. What situation have I got myself into."hey new girl you're a human." I heard someone said. But as I look around the room I knew I was alone.

"Yes i am do you know when the alpha is coming?" I said."He comes whenever he wants but I overheard the guards talking he went away on a business trip I think he is coming next Monday."

"Monday?!" I said "yes." I shook my head it was only Tuesday and I have to wait until next Monday until he came." This is just great." I said and I wince as I touch my wound by accident.

"I... I think I'm going to sleep." I said as I felt myself getting dizzy the last thing I remember is falling on the cold ground.