She's So Bad But She Does It So Well

Começar do início

"That didn't take long." Demi grinned.

Jamie pulled out her phone and snapped a couple of pictures. "You're fucking nuts." She laughed.

"You understand that there is no undoing this?" I asked, still in shock. "You've got a fucking buzz patch on your head."

"I like it." She said winking at me.

"That'll be twenty dollars." Johnny joked when he had finished.

"I can't believe you did this." I said shaking my head.

I was legitimately shocked.

"It's just hair Sel." She shrugged. "It'll grow back."

"I think it's kind of hot." Jamie grinned.

"Now we match." Johnny smiled. "Sort of." He added as he rubbed his head.

"I will have a heart attack if you ever show up with a damn mohawk." I warned her.

"Only time will tell." She said cryptically.

"Demi...." I sighed.

"Relax. You're like an old lady." She chuckled. "Live a little."

I watched as she took several selfies then posted them on her various social media accounts. Jamie's phone starting going crazy. She had everyone's twitter accounts on her phone. She was getting all of Demi's mentions.

"This should be fun." Jamie smiled a she started scrolling through her phone.

"Come her." Demi said with a mischievous smirk.

I walked toward her and she grabbed a hold of my waist and pulled me into her lap. Jamie raised her eyebrow and smirked as she turned her phone toward us and snapped a picture.

"I really hate your fucking hair." I giggled as I ran my fingers across her shaved scalp.

"You love me though." She smiled up at me.

"You wish." I teased.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwww!" Johnny said over enthusiastically. "Delena."

"Shut up." Demi scowled at him.

"I mean it." I said getting her attention again. "I hate it."

"Lucky for me I don't answer to you." She grinned.

"Whatever." I said as I rolled my eyes and stood up.

She continued to look at me with an intense gaze. There was a look in her eyes that I couldn't quite place. It gave me chills.

"Well that's interesting." Jamie smirked with a knowing look.

"Don't." I warned as I pointed a finger at her.

She threw her hands up in defeat. "I saw nothing." She chuckled as she went back to her phone.

Demi continued to look at me while I tried my best to ignore her. It wasn't really working. I walked over to the couch and sat down. I grabbed my laptop and opened it up. I needed a distraction. A couple minutes later, Demi sauntered over to the couch and sat with me. She didn't just sit next to me though, she practically sat on me. She leaned her back up against my shoulder and rested her head on me. Once she was comfortable, she closed her eyes and took a nap.

"We're gonna go....do....some stuff." Johnny said trying to clever but failing miserable.

"Yeah." Jamie chimed in. "She looks tired. We'll give you some peace and quiet."

"Ya'll are stupid." I sighed.

They got up and drug Joe out with them. Subtlety wasn't their strongest quality. I could hear Demi snoring lightly. I knew I wasn't going to get any work done so I closed the laptop and adjusted myself so she was resting against my chest and I had my arms around her. She was completely limp in my arms. I rested my chin on the top of her head and closed my eyes, she was making it hard to focus on anything but the way she felt in my arms.