Parasites and friends

Right on time at five am, Alicia knocked at my door. "Come in!", I said, taking out the floopowder from my shelf board.

"So0", Alicia said when she stepped in, "I talked with Draco about this. He got one of his house elves to connect this fireplace to the study room in Malfoy Manor, where he will be waiting for us. We then sneak downstairs, Malfoy apparates with his Mom out of the living room. I'll fight the servant, you snatch the crystal - which shouldn't burn you, since we've got the blessing from Mother Amera. Oh, and also knock out Lucius Malfoy whole you're at it, it's probably easier to transport him to the camp like this. Got it?"

"Got it. How'd you communicate with Malfoy though?"

"That's none of your buisness. I'll go first, hand me the powder."

+

We arrived at Malfoy manor after about an hour of traveling through the floo network.

When I arrived, the first thing I noticed was Malfoy. His normally lively and arrogant looking eyes were clouded and dull, his skin pale, with dark shadows under the eyes and he seemed to have lost weight.

"Thanks for coming", he said and his eyes seemed a little less clouded when he looked at me.

I smiled. "No problem."

Alicia clapped her hands. "Alright y'all, stop flirting already. Malfoy, you have to go downstairs. Try to talk a little to your father, maybe he'll change his mind."

Malfoy nodded and walked out of the study room, closely followed by us. Alicia and I squatted in front of the door, listening to what they were saying.

"Ah, Draco, you're finally here. I believe we can start then.", the voice of a man - Lucius Malfoy - said.

"About that, father .. I don't think it is necessary to -"

"We already discussed this, Draco, stop wasting time. This is the best for everyone."

I could almost hear the disappointment in Draco's voice. "Yes, father."

"So then, Maryam, I have what your Lady
desires. Here is the crystal." Soenthing rustled as the man was probably taking the crystal out of his pocket.

"Get ready.", Alicia whispered.

"Ah yes, I see - ouch! I guess I'll have to transport it in the box ..."

"Now."

I ran into the living room and took the crystal out of the box. Malfoy apparated with his mother out of the living room and Alicia started fighting Maryam.

"No!", Malfoy senior screamed, but I held the crystal out of his reach. "Give me back the crystal, you dumb girl!" He drew his wand.

"I'm sorry Sire", I said. "It's for your own good." I pressed my thumb (which I had coated in a lilac substance before we went) onto his forehead and he was immediately sleeping. The substance had been in a small package within the shelf board in my room. After the instructions, it was meant to bring a child to bed if it was screaming too much, but I figured I could use it for this as well.

"Nice trick", Alicia said, and hit Maryam with a well placed curse. "Thanks."

+