26: Have To Stay Awake Somehow

OK I JUST FINISHED THAT HUSH HUSH BOOK FROM BECCA FITZPATRIC AND BDBDBCJCICI ITS SO GOOD
.
Lucy's POV

We sprinted into Mira's car, who always seemed to be the designated Driver. Cana took the aux cord and started playing her music, no one complained though since she always knows ghe right songs for the right moment. We were feeling a mix of excitement, anxiety and curiosity, and everyone knew it.

"What if it isn't actually Jellal?" Erza asked, with half-disappointment, half-hope in her voice. I could tell she was looking forward to seeing him, but the last time they saw each other they had a huge argument. It was obvious that she was worried that he wouldn't want to see her.

"Don't worry," Juvia reassured,
"Juvia is positive he misses you. It's been 5 whole years! Juvia bets he'll be over the moon!" although her voice sounded confident, her eyes led into her thoughts, she was just as worried as Erza. Just as worried as the rest of us.

"We should pick up Rogue." Cana says bluntly, realising we all forgot about him.

"Oh my god," I said in guilt,
"Mira, full speed ahead!" I punched my arm out like I was superman flying in the clouds, attempting to make the car go faster. No fears, no anxieties, no worries. Just excitement. Just the fact that somewhere deep inside me I know we'll find everyone again. The feeling that expels any other negative thought. The feeling that actually made me feel... Happy.

Mira's foot pressured the accelerate pedal to its limit, "Hold on," she commanded,
"it's going to get a little bumpy."
.
As our hands collided with the door, a loud thump formed, not the mention the rattle of the door as it shook after each bang. I'm not going to lie, even my ears rang a bit.

A few minutes later Rogue came down with his dressing gown on. Obviously not amused,
"Do you have any idea what the time is?" he interrogated, barely able to open his eyes; eyelids heavy with sleep.
"It's 2am!"

"Doesn't matter, we've found Jellal, are you coming or not?" I said enthusiastically, I could easily be mistaken for being on drugs.

"Yeah sure..." He started, "give me 5 minutes, I have to get ready."

I ran back to the car like lightning dissapeared.
.
Precisely 5 minutes later, Rogue came out, dressed and with an insulating mug in his hand, presumably filled with coffee.
"Coffee anyone?" he offered.

Levy took a sip and instantly spat it back out "What in God's name is this? It tastes like pure death."

"Extra cafine," he replied bluntly, as if it was obvious,
"got to stay awake somehow."
.
OK SO HI THIS IS TODAY'S UPDATE I MIGHT UPDATE AGAIN LATER TODAY BUT IT DEPENDS HOW I FEEL SKSKKSSK

AGAIN MY DUMBASS DOESNT KNOW WHAT TO DO W STING SO IDEAS APPRECIATED 👏👏

I JUST REALISED I FORGOT TO POST IT YESTERDAY