25: Juvia's Idea

TY ALENING79 FOR BEING THE FIRST PERSON FOR VOTING MY LAST CHAPTER :)

Lucy's PoV

The next day Levy and Juvia come up to me, with something obviously on their mind. I couldn't tell if it was a good thing or not.

"Juvia wants to ask Gray to move in."

"You're joking, right? You're not even an item." I conflicted her idea. A terrible one might I add.

"That's what I said," Levy conffessed,
"but if we ask Gajeel, Loki, and Natsu as well, it will look less... Odd." I guessed she only agreed with Juvia because she wanted Gajeel to move in as well.

"Fine," I said, in defeat,
"but if they don't want to, we're not chasing them." I looked them in the eyes, to show them I meant it. Especially Juvia.

"Juvia is okay with that." She agreed, well I guess we're actually doing this.

.

"Any update on Jellal?" Erza asksed Gray and Gajeel,

"Unfortunately, no," Gray replied, "absolutely nothing." Grays sigh was followed by Gajeels frown of disappointment.

To our surprise, Levy come screaming through the door. As she flung the door I could feel the birds withing a 5 mile radius fly away from their trees. I could feel the wall vibtate from the collision of it.
"I'VE FOUND SOMETHING!" she shouted.
F
.

Everyone gathered around the TV to hear stay Levy had to say.

"I've found something..." she trailed off, forgetting what she was going to say. Obviously the amount of energy she's used have caught up with her.
"About Jellal,"

"Well, what is it?" Erza question, curiosity filled her eyes. It wasn't just that though, I could see the glimmer of hope shimmer in her eyes.

"He works at the Police station, its only a 30 minute drive!"

"When should we go?" Mira asks, looking at Erza, smirking. She receives a glare and her reply, which she knew what it would be.

"How about now?" she suggests, trying not to sound over-interested (or ovie-interested for you love Island 2019 fans) but we knew how keen she would, whether she tried to hide it or not.

HEYYYY WERE NEARLY THERE, BUT IDK WHAT TO DO WITH STING SO ANY SUGGESTIONS HMU

AND SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS A BIT SHORT IM ON A BOAT ATM AND YESTERDAY I WAS READING A BOOK ALL DAY

ITS CALLED HUSH HUSH AND ITS SO GOOD I ONLY HAVE A FEW PAGES LEFT BDNDDJDJ THE PLAN IS TO FINISH IT TOMORROW AND HOPEFULLY I CAN UPDATE, IF NOT IM FLYING BACK HOME SO I CAN SPAM POST UNTIL I FINISH. I WILL BE DONE FOR SATURDAY. BYEE