16: STING!?

"YOU WHAT!?" Levy shouts along with the rest of the girls, we're in the cafe at the moment and Luke and Lira are in the play corner.

"WHY DID YOU USE MY NAME?" She interrogated,

"I DONT KNOW I PANICKED IM NOT SURE WHAT TO DO HELPPPPPP." I cry, Juvia laughing and mumbling,

"Why did i ever think Gray would fall for you?" I just ignore it,

"Im just lucky Natsu wasnt there when i went to pick him up, what am i going to do tomorrow? Dye my hair?"

"Nooo! You look so pretty blonde." Mira compliments.

"Wait. Guys." Erza says lifeless, "Who is that?" She continues, pointing at a weird blond playing with Lira and Luke.

Pissed, i instantly get up and storm into the play corner, soon followed by Mira. Cana was making our drinks and looks so confused walking out. "Hey, you." I say sternly, "What are you doing with our kids?"

"Just casually playing with them miss,"

"Well, wheres your own?"

"I dont have one mam, well, i do, but i dont see him... or her."

"Whatever just leave my kid alone. I say, grabbing Lukes hand dragging him to our table.

"I dont want to see your face ever again." Mira says, the strange man turns around and she sees his face. She goes pale then takes Lira and returns to our table, "Lucy?"

"Yeah?"

"That was Sting."

My brain instantly goes blank and were all speachless. Then my alarm goes off saying i need to go to costa to see Rogue, "Hey guys, im going to meet up with Rogue now, thanks for looking after Luke while we talk."

"No problem, invite him to meet with us next time, he was cool in high school it would be fun meeting up with him again." Cana suggests, agreed by everyone else.

.

As i walk into costa and order my drink -- wow, bisca still works here -- i here Rogue calling my name, "Hey, Lucy,"

"Hey, Rogue."

"So catch me up on your life since you left FTH,"

"Well, i house share with Mira, Levy, Cana, Erza and Juvia, um a have a 6 year old named luke, Mira has a 3 year old called Lira. Umm... I have a part time job at the cafe, Luke started Primary school last year, Lira is in nursery, you're her teacher... and..."

"And what?"

"I saw Natsu earlier."

"OHMYGOD WHAT WHEN HOW!?"

"This morning at school, he's Lukes teacher."

"Lucy, this is you're time to get with him!"

"Yeah he thinks im called Levy Heartfilia i couldnt think of another name haha." I reply laughing,

"I can tell haha, is that it? Wow boring life. Kidding!"

"that's not quite it..." i say with a down face,

"What is it?"

"Before i came to see you, i saw Sting."

WASSUP MA PEEPS 😂 ok so it wasnt as long as the last one i would ask what you prefer BUT NO ONES READING IT ANYWAY. So no one cares but ive realised my update pattern id VERY off so lets try and update... ummmm... every weekend? Yeah. Ill try to keep to that
K bai