13: last day

Lucys POV

I wake up to Erza pushing me "lucy, wake up, we're late."

"But it's a Friday, let me sleep."

"No, it's the last day of term and for you the last day of school. If we get ready in 10 minutes we might be able to make it on time."

"Ughhhhh, fineee."

We both change and eat our breakfast on the way not even bothering to do our hair since its already in plats.

"Hey Lucy, " Levy came up to us with juvia, cana, and for some reason, rogue, "hey Erza!"

"Heyy, " we say cheerfully.

Everyone hugs me "we're gunna miss you!" They cry,

"Guys its gunna be fine we can all meet up soon."

Mira appears from no where, "we all meet at the cafe every Wednesday straight after school at 3.30, no excuses." We all nod.

"HEY LUCE!" Natsu says with the rest of the boys and I instantly feel regret for not telling him anything, just play it cool.
"Hey Natsu, how are you?"

"I'm good, we really need meet up over the holidays though."

"Yeah! But I can only meet up in the early holidays, I'm going somewhere afterwards."

"Awesome. So, are you going to the end of term party?"

"End of term party?" I ask in confusion, looking at him then to everyone else.

"Yeah, were all going to the club across the road. " lissana explains all cheery like.

"Oh, ok. Count me in."

"Lucy?' Natsu says,

"Yeah?'

"I feel like youre quite distant from me lately, so at anypoint we can be together or partners ill be with you. K?"

"K." It makes me happy knowing he cares about me, but that happiness soon turns to upset when i realise i wont be able so see him again past a months time. I want to cry, but hold it in.

.

The last day was fun, we didn't really learn because we just talked the whole lesson, every lesson.

Everyone walks in a huge group to the club, not much change for Cana though she nearly goes there every saturday.

As everyone got a drink and i was about to drink mine Levy karate chopped my arm making me drop my drink, "OW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" I shout over the music,

"YOU SHOULDNT BE DRINKING! YOU KNOW WHY, DONT ASK ME."
I calm down because i remember what shes talking about.

"WHY SHOULDNT YOU BE DRINKING?" Natsu asks in a concerened face,

"OH, UM..." Levy says, being rescued by mira,

"SHE COULDNT STOP DRINKING LAST TIME SO HER HANGOVER WAS REALLY BAD, AND SHE HAS TO GET UP EARLY TOMORROW BECAUSE..." as mira gets stuck and trails off, she was also rescued by Cana,

"SHE'S HELPING ME WITH MY SHIFT AT THE CAFE TOMORROW. I HAVE TO GET UP AT 8."

"oh, okay." Natsu says, unconvinced, "I'LL COME ROUND TO SEE YOU THEN, CONSIDERING YOULL BE ON HOLIDAY ILL TAKE ALL THE CHANCES TO SEE YOU ILL GET!"

I blush a bit for a slight silence when Juvia asks, "HEY GUYS, WHERE'S ERZA?" We all get a bit worried,

"WAS SHE EVEN WALKING WITH US?" Grey asks, everyone thinks so hard about the way here it hurts our brains,

"WE NEED TO GO LOOK FOR HER!" Jellal suggests,

"LETS GO!" Gajeel, Loki and everyone shouts as we all run out the club to look for her.

Hey guus! Sorry i took a while to upload im going to a new school and ugh. I hope this is good and i dont have much to do on the drive home apart from play games sp there will be a new chapter soon. Gbaii!! Also ill be in lucys pov a lot and ill change the pov if needed