15. Time skip

Before i get into the story i noticed something other day. People ship Romeo and Wendy right? Theyre supposedly the same age... but actually Wendy is 7 years older so either wendy (14) would be dating a 7 year old before tenrou island or she would be 21 dating a 14 year old... omg
Anyway here we gooooo

Lucys POV

Time skip 7 years (lucy is 23 and her child (luke) is 6)

I get up to Luke jumping on my bed, "It's the first day of school! Get up!" Its 7am,

"Youre more organised than I am. Oh you're already dressed! Come on then, lets get breakfast."

I make pancakes for Luke and leave the rest of them on plates, i house share with Mira, Erza, Cana, Juvia and Levy. Mira, being 25, the eldest, has a 3 year old with Laxus who unfortunately doesnt want a kid, and turned out to be gay :/ kinda like what happened with me and sting - minus the gay part, even though if he was I wouldn't be surprised. So anyway they arent together but since they both teach at Fairy Tail high they must be civil.

"Auntie Lucy!" Lira says, "Are they pancakes?" She asks with a glow in her eyes,

"Yeah!" I tell her handing her a plate. Mira walks down the stairs,

"I see your feeding my daughter suger for breakfast," she says with a smile on her face, "thanks again for taking her to nursery for me, Luce. Im supposed to be at work the same time she needs to be there."

"Its no problem, it's the least i could do. While all you guys are working you're letting me do the house work and live here practically for free!"

I couldnt ask for better friends to be honest.

"Hi Lucy, Mira. Whats the time? Im late. AAHHHH IM LATE BYE!" Levy screamed, shes a journalist. And Juvia is a life guard at the beach. Believe it or not, she managed to get with Gray and she slept over at his.

"Let me guess," i say, "Cana's still in bed?"

"Yep, not like she can get fired though, she literally ownes the cafe now."

"True. Hey, Luke, go wake up auntie cana please."

"Ok, mummy."

"I'm still greatful for her getting me that part time waitress job."

"Its always nice to have some money even if you have bills to pay, isnt it?" Mira smirks,

"Hey! I cant let Luke know im poor. Im lucky, if i didnt have great friends like you i would be on the streets."

I get dressed ready to take them to school, "Lira! Luke! Lets go!" I demand,

"Coming!" They say in unison, running down the stairs.

On the car ride there Luke asks me, "Why arent there any boys in our family apart from me, mummy?" With Lira nodding along.

"Well you see," i try buying time, "look! Were here! Who would like to go in class first?"

"I do!" Lira commands,

"Okey dokey then, lets go!"

As I walk into her classroom, i hand her to the teacher, wait a second, Rogue!? Lets see if he recognises me.

"Hello!" Rogue says, "who might this little girl be?"

"This is Lira Dryer-Strauss. Im not her mum, but ill be dropping her off and picking her up because of her mums work."

"Thats totally fine. Them last names are quite familiar to me though."

"Yes! Her parents are Laxus and Mira, unfortunately Laxus is irrelevent."

"Mira, Mira, Mira... who is she? Oh! My high school teacher, oh wow. Small world isnt it. Go on in Lira, I'll be there in a second."

"She was my teacher too, shes a young teacher, in fact she tutored me when i had to leave the school mid-year."

"Oh really, i had a friend who did that too, haven't seen her since tho-" he looks up and recognises me, "-LUCY!" he shouts hugging me.

"Yeah, hi Rogue. You're totally not bringing attention to yourself right now."

"Right, right." He admits letting go of me, "how are you? Whats happened to the child? Ugh we have so much to catch up on!"

"We do!" I agree, "Im fine, this is Luke. My kid. Wow, you have a good job, never wouldve expected you to become a teacher. And how are you and..." my voice turns into disgust, "sting?"

"I guess it is a odd job for me, im fine. And im not sure how he is, i never really spoke to him after... it happened."

"Mummy! We need to go!" Luke tells me, tugging on my jumper,

"You heard him, bye, Rogue."

"See ya, are you free later, how about we go to costa and talk like old times?"

"That would be great, see you at... 6?"

"Perfect!"

"Who was that mummy?" Luke asks,

"Just an old friend, come on, lets go."

"Right."

A/N ugh ik whats gonna happen and my heart is beating and i havent even wrote it yet its probs gunna be bad tho

We get to his classroom and i see his teacher.

My heart skips a beat.

Its that familiar salmon haired boy i love - ed. I loved. Not love. Right? Ugh. I just hope he doesnt recognise me.

Oh no, hes walking up to me, "hello, who might this handsom fella be?"

"Im Luke!"

"Wow what a lovely name," he turns to me. Oh god, save me, "what would his last name be miss?"

Oh no, i have to talk, he might not recognise my look, but he might my voice. Well, i guess i have no choice but to talk, "Luke Eucliffe-Heartfilia."

"Oh wow? A heartfilia, Lucky boy you are, you know, i used to know a heartfilia in high school, but all of a sudden she dissapeared."

"Oh really? Whats her name?"

"Lucy. You know what, she looks like you." Oh my god save me lord,

"Shes my cousin, people mistake us a lot for each other though."

"So, what is your name?" Omg omg what do i say,

"Oh, right im Levy."

"But, mummy, your names lu-"

"Hey luke!" I interupped him from breaking my cover, "Why dont you go inside and mr. Dragneel will see you in a second."

"Wow, i used to have a friend named Levy too. Small world. How did you know my last name?"

"Um..." oh no i didnt think of that, oh theres a sign with his name on,

"that." I point to it.

"Oh, right." He chuckles, "see you later... Levy Heartfilia."

"Bye."

I sprint as fast as i could to my car. Only one word was going through my head: Natsu.

UGH OMGGGGG IK IT WAS PROBABLY BAD BUT I ENJOYED WRITING IT OMFFFFFFFF ANYWAY BYE WOW UGH FJDMEK NO ONE IS EVEN READING THIS IM TALKING TO MYSELF