2: the Teasing

Hhaaii. So my half term has tarted today so I can hopefully update more. But my sch has given me soo much hw. 2 math tests 2 eng 2 his and a bunch of others... Ugh! Anyway; into the story:

Natsu's pov

Ah, second day of school, I can't wait to see Lucy. Wait, I didn't say that 😅 🙊... I only like her as a friend...

I gotready for school and do the usual. "Bye mum" I said as me and Wendy walk out of the house.

We hop on the bus and pay for our tickets. I look around and see Lucy, "Hey Luce." I greeted as I approached her

"Hey Natsu!" She said, smiling. She's so cute when she smiles, I love it...

"Exited for today?" She asked

"You could say so." I grinned. I saw Wendy smiling at us, I glared at her and she looked away.

"What about you?"

"I'm not sure, I had a really bad dream..."

Whhaaattt? What could Lucy have a nightmare about? It's LUCY! She's perfect... Wait, I didn't say that either!!!
"What was it about?"
"Ummm. Nothing important."

I didn't believe her, "come on Luce, tell me!"

"Just u a bunch of people teasing us,  and calling us Nalu."

I dont see how just that could affect her, so I decided that she wasn't telling me everything. Obviously, she didn't want tell me though, so I let it slide, "okay"
She gave me a weak smile.

The rest of the trip was an awkward silence. We said goodbye and good luck to Wendy. Then waited at our normal spot for the others and talked about being partners for a homework our teacher warned us about the day before.

When the whole group got there the boys and girls went their separate ways until we met again in the class.

In English Mira said,  "Alright class, today I'm going to give you a homework," everyone sighed in disappointment, "however, this is only the second day back, and it's a 5 page revision of what you already know,"
"FIVE PAGES!?" everyone screamed.
"Yes, five pages, but really it's only two and a half pages because there will be 2 of you, like I said yesterday. I will be due in for next Friday, and you HAVE to do it because I'm giving you over a week, and there will be no other home works, apart from ONE maths sheet, which has 5, and only 5, questions."

"We are partners, right?" I whispered.

"Yes, we're partners, what was that whole convo this morning for?" She said, rolling her eyes, smiling.
I replied with a smile and went back to listening to Mira.

At lunch

The who group was together apart from Levy and Gajeel, Gajeel wanted to show Levy some of his music thingymajigs, they both liked each other be we don't tell them that, we let them go at their own pace.

All of the others decided to do their own thing, leaving me and Lucy alone in the Lunch hall.

We heard a lot of them "shipping" us again, like usual, but I ignored it. Lucy didn't look like she was though, I guess it was similar to her dream or something, so I put my arm on her shoulder to snap her out of it, we got our food and walk past Lissana's table, we were friends as children. Lucy seemed really off. She's never been affected by this stuff before.

As we walked past Lissana Lucy tripped, I looked down and saw Lissana's leg out, I was so surprised I couldn't move, "Help her, Natsu!!" I told myself, I glared at Lissana then reached down for Lucy.

Lucy got up and I saw all the food on her face, a bit of a funny sight but I didn't laugh, if I did Luce would hate me, I know what she's like. I went to say something and hug her, but before I could she ran out the room.

I tried to run after her, but Lissana grabbed me, "Come on Natsu, leave that loser alone! Stay with us, stay with me!"

I got so triggered, "SHUT UP LISSANA! LUCY IS NOT A LOSER!"

She looked hurt, and she should, "oh Natsu, of course Lucy isn't a loser, I just love you, and I got jealous."

"Bye, Lissana." I ran after Lucy. Where would she be? Find Lucy. Find Lucy. That's all what was in my mind.

After about 15 minutes of nonstop looking, I decided to find one of the other girls, maybe one of them would know.

I ran past a room with Gajeel singing, wow Gajeel, singing to yourself. What a loser. Wait, no, he was with Levy!

Without knocking, I bust through the door, "Woah, Natsu! What th-" he shouted but stopped when he saw my face,

"Lu-Luc" I tried to blurt but I was out of breathe.

"Natsu, slow down, whats happened?" Levy said, trying to calm me down.

"Something bad has happened with Lucy, do you know where she would go? If you do I'll explain on the way."

"Well, she probably went home."

"Well then, let's GO!!!" I bellowed dashing out of the door.

We got in Gajeel's car (yes, he has a car, he can drive because he was moved down a year), it was black with silver and looked beast. I told them what happened as he drove to her house as fast as he could and dropped me off. They said they didn't want to miss school, well, actually more like Levy did, she said that I could just get a taxi back.

I knocked on the door and and old lady opened the door. Her grandma maybe? No, she was wearing a maid outfit, so it must be her maid. She's Lucky, being rich. That's really all I know about her family. Lucy is secretive about her family life, I'm not sure why.

"Can I help you?" The maid said,

"I-uh" what do I say?  I haven't been to Lucy's house before, I might have to say something fancy... "Please can I see Lucy Heartfiflia?"

"Well, she is quite upset right now, so I'm not sure if she wants to talk to anyone. Wait here, I'll go ask."

"Thank you!" Is praised as she shut the door on my face. Come on Lucy, just let me talk to you.

The door opened and it was Lucy, with soaking cheeks and red eyes. "LUCY!" I cried, hugging her.

"Natsu, what are you doing here?" She asked, not accepting my embrace.

"I got worried, isn't it obvious?" I hugged her tighter.

She hugged me back for a slight second then pulled away, "come inside. It's warmer."

In her room

"You didn't need to come." She said

"But I wanted to, I was worried." I replied. 

"How did you know where I was?"

"Levy told me."

"How did you get here?"

"Gajeel drove us."

"How-" I stopped her

"I'm starting to think you don't won't me to be here."

"Well, I do think I'm better off alone." She admitted.

"Come on Luce, let's do our English homework. That should do the trick."

Word count: 1280

Hoped you liked this chappie! I'm trying to write and publish every two days, if not every day! Plz comment on suggestions on what to do for chapters! The more the better! Comment on how I should make this book better as well!!!
Plz vote, it means a LOT and I know you guys like it so I will right more.
Follow as well, so you know when I update my book.

Stay happy!!!

~Mira