22: Grayyyy

Lucys POV

I wake up, having a dream about the good times back in high school. That really got me down realising how much i miss everyone being together and having fun.

I walk down the stairs still a little gloomy but everyones already there. Wait, even Natsu is? Hes playing with Luke, awwww. Nevermind, im too blue to worry about that. Obviously, Luke noticed because he asked what was wrong,

"Oh nothing really," i smile, Natsu frowns though,

"Come on, whats bothering you?" He insists,

"Fine," i give in, "i had a dream when we were all in high school, it just made me miss everyone else so much..." i look at Natsu as another guilty sorry for ghosting him.

"Well then," Cana asks, "who should we look for first?"

"Well i heard Juvia is dating Gray, she should invit-" Mira says, instantly getting interuppted by the sound of Juvia stomping down the stairs and screaming,

"Whos talking about my Gray?"

"Mira was just saying you told her that you was dating Gray, we were wondering if you could invite him round." Erza explains,

"Well... uhhhh..." Juvia hesitates, "thats not quite true, Juvia just misses him and... yeah..." she admits,

"How about we go find ice princess then?" Natsu suggests.

A/n
If i could i would end this chapter but its literally been just over 200 words soo yeee
Also i found out its not Cana its Kana, like i found put in 2014 bc its on a ft episode but i just actually noticed it. Remember when erza cana and wendy was looking for the clock piece and ran into the butt jiggle gang (i thing the episodes called: true scandals, once again. But anyway cana gave wendy a "call cana" card and it said "call Kana"

*insert rest of story*

"Y-you mean it?" She cries,

"Of course, lets go!" I say,

"Where, though?" Erza asks,

"Good point," Mira continues, "we have no tabs on him what so ever,"

"Hey! Im not all useless," Levy informs us, "i am a reporter, ive heard a few rumers that hes with the 'Blues',"

"The blues?" Juvia interrogates, "Are you sure hes with them? He wouldnt be with a gang, especially that one. I can't believe it. I won't believe it."

The blues is some weird illegal gang which no one dares to go near. Surely Gray can't be with them. Right?

Luke and Lira wanted to go to a friends so we drop them off and instantly drive to the Blues hang out. A part or me hopes hes there so we get to see him again, but the other half hopes he isn't -- i cant see him in something like that.

.

As we pull up close but not too close to their hang out, we all slowly and cautiously get out of the car, "Lucy?" I turn around to see Natsu, "i want you to stay in the car and wait until this is all over, just in case something happens. "

"As if," i reject, "I'm not going to just sit around doing nothing when i could be hanging out with old friends again. Or even let you or any of my friends now get hurt. I ghosted him and now i will make up for it."

He seems to accept it because he just nods and we all start walking towards where we hoped Gray would be.

Grays POV

I'm just sitting down talking and trading. Yeah, im part of the Blues now. Only for one and one reason only: to prove myself. I don't have to and won't explain myself.

All of a sudden the doors fly open and a similar voice screams my name, "GRAYYY WE KNOW YOURE HERE. COME OUTTT!"

Hold on thats Natsu. Lucys there too? Wait a second nearly everyone is, not quite though. But, theres Juvia...

"What the hell are you guys doing here? Get out!" I demand,

"As if we would do that." Lucy tells me,

"Were here-" Mira says inturuppted by Erza,

"Because were-"

"Looking for you!" Cana ends, wow they haven't changed much,

"And were not leaving without you." Levy tells me.

"Hey, Gray. You know these people?" spooky -- The gang leader -- asks me,

"They're high school, uh, acquaintances of mine..." i reply, only to be distracted by Juvia walking up to me, "Uh, Juvia, what are you doin-" i ask as she suddenly hugs me and starts crying,

"Juvia has missed you so much. Dont leave me please."

GUYS THIS IS A SPOILER BUT IF YOUVE WATCHED THE NEW SEASON EP3/4 YOULL GET IT
Anyways c ya