Bitch

This is Taehyung's dance, and Taehyung's the one in the middle. ^^
====

"Is that really all you got Kim?" Jungkook says with a snicker after Taehyung finishes dancing, a frown adorning his face once he realizes who commented.

"Well it's better than yours so that means you're worse than me. Can't hate the player, hate the game bitch." Taehyung sneers back as he grabs his water bottle, ready to guzzle it down from how dehydrated he was.

"Ha ha ha. Very funny. You look like some kind of dying seal when you dance by the way. I'm helping you with some basic tips you know? Try not to look ugly when you move your body Kim." Jungkook says with a cocky smile.

"Oh really, I wanna see you do better than a fish with no air, just flopping around the studio like they lost their goddamn mind." Taehyung says with his winning smirk.

"Ok, you wanted it Kim. Don't be upset when your ass loses." Jungkook says with a shrug, getting in position with the background dancers.

Then he starts.

Jungkook's the middle guy with the hat. ^^

"Ha! Anybody could do that! You really are just a basic bitch!" Taehyung said as he stuck his nose up towards the group and walked away, secretly snickering as he could just imagine how Jungkook would react.

"Ugh!! That bitch!!" Jungkook said as he clenched his fists, his face red and his ego cracked.

"Don't you think you should just ignore him?" Jimin says from beside him, a hand on his shoulder to calm down the fuming male beside him.

"He needs to be taught a lesson." Jungkook sneers and pushes Jimin's hand off his shoulder with force.

Jimin only shakes his head and sighs, walking away.
"Stupid."

====

This needs major editing lmao

Lynn~~