THANK YOU

If you read my books, you'll know before the sequel comes, a 'Thank You' chapter will be up first. So, YO ITS ME, ART~! Nice seeing you up till here dude~ ehe. Back to the point, I wanna say thank you so much for each and everyone of you who reads this book 🙆🏻‍♀️

This is my first ever 18+ fanfic and to be honest, i was so scared to even publish this. Because i know i am not good with writing smuts. I can imagine it but I can't put my imagination to words perfectly. Also, a huge thank you to my bae, Irene, hydrangeauwu for helping me out with the smut 💕 thank you very much for helping me out! It means a lot to me lub! What Irene does to the smut is, first, I'll write the smut on my own. And when the smut is done, I'll send the whole thing to Irene. She will read and edit them and send it back to me. I do admit that my first few smuts were ew and just meh. That's why i decide to have Irene, to help me out.

And recently she said I'm actually doing well. She didn't edit much on my recent smut. (which will be in the sequel) It's just blows my mind. Because I know i suck but Irene knows the real tea of smut. She knows a lot, so with my smut i wrote, she said I'm improving! Wowzers Art. Nice. This does motivates me to write more 18+ ff. But 🤷🏻‍♀️ idk if i should. So thank you, Irene! SAY THANK YOU IRENE AND TAG HER, hydrangeauwu ! This is a command!!!

And of course to you guys, thank you for reading this book! It means a lot to me, adding on this is my first ever 18+ ff. Thank you for the support! Thank you for voting and commenting! If you've been reading my other books too, oh well hello kids ❤️ thank you for the support and I'm very sorry for making you guys wait for so dang long with the updates. No book 2 for this too. I just can't. Be sure to check out my other books too! Since this book is ending, check out 'Married A Gangster 3'! There will be a new update soon! So look out for it!

Read Irene's books too! She deserves lots of love guys! If you love Married A Gangster, you will love Irene's book too! Action fanfic, Monbebe, GO AND READ!!! GET HER TO 1K READS!!!! Share to the other MONBEBEs too!!! They needa know this masterpiece!!!! hydrangeauwu

And with that! I'll see you, on the new books that will be coming your way!!! I LOVE YOU ARTIST!!! If you ever thought of DM-ing me, PLEASE DO SO! I don't bite, durh. I'd love to talk to you guys 💕💕💕 thank you, and i lub you 💓

Find me here:
Instagram: kwonkimminjeon
Youtube: Yoon Art
Shared Account with hydrangeauwu : yoonshim

2/8/19, 2nd August 2019

-KwonKimMinJeon 💕