42.

Yoongi's P.O.V

•••

"Where have you been?" - Luna asked.

"Why do you care?" - i asked.

"Because you're my husband." - she said.

"So?"

"I deserve to know."

"I have the choice to tell or to keep it a secret." - i said, crossing my arms.

"Tell me! Where did you go?! You didn't come home for 2 weeks!" - Luna yelled. Wow. This is the first time she raised her voice to me. I'm not effected at all.

"Why do you care so much? Huh? Didn't i say at the start, i get to do whatever i want. You get to do what you want." - i said calmly.

"Min Yoongi! I have enough of this! Why is it difficult to tell me where you went?!" - she yelled. I got up, pushing her to the wall and pinned her.

"I went to Chae Eun's house! Why?! What are you going to do about it?! Hit me? Slap me?" - i shouted. She give me a glare and push me away. And started crying.

"We're married for almost a year. Don't you ever feel anything towards me?" - she asked while crying.

"If hate counts, then yupp that's the feeling i have for you." - i said. She gives me a glare still, her tears running down.

"You don't have a heart. You're so mean. Why did i even try to be the best wife for you?" - she asked.

"I tried to understand what kind of person you are. I do everything with you in my mind. I learned how to cook, just for you. I clean the house for you. I wash your clothes, iron them, all for you. Hoping to whatever i did, will make you open your heart for me."

I blinked my eyes, not knowing what to say. "I didn't tell you to do all those. I told you that this marriage is a game. And you know we're ending this pretty soon." - i said.

"Why can't you give me a chance? Am i that ugly? Or am i not enough? What does Chae Eun have that I don't?!"

"Don't bring Chae into this. She is not at fault." - i said.

"Then? Why do you always go to her? I am your wife. Why can't you open your heart for me?"

I shrug. "I just don't like you."

"You're just heartless!" - she shouted, pushing me again and run upstairs to her room. ERGH! Annoying! It's her own fault for liking me. I didn't tell her to do any of those. I grab my phone, calling Chae.

Chae Eun's P.O.V

I eat some chips, while watching a drama. I decide to take a day off today. Because I'm tired. But I'll be back to work, tomorrow. My phone rings. I grab it, seeing the caller id. Yoongi? I answered it. Before i could say anything, he said something first.

"Where are you?" - he asked on the phone.

"Home. Why?" - i asked. He lets out a groan.

"I need you. Like now." - he said.

"You have a wife, Yoongi. She'll do those. I can't be pleasuring you anymore." - i said. He lets out an annoyed groan.

"And, we did promise that last week will be the last one." - i added.

"I don't fucking care. I'm coming over." - he said sternly. I was about to say something but he cut me.

"So get wet for me." - he said in a husky voice and ended the call.

Ah Min Yoongi. He stayed at my house for 2 weeks. And the last time we did that, was a week ago. I made that promise because i just want it to stop. Even though i wish he could do that every weekend. Even though at times, i need him too. But i throw that needs away, all because of Luna and their future. But, just a week of not doing that, he wants me already.

I'm lying if i say I don't want him. I do, but I'm doing everything to distract myself and not think of it. I turn off the tv, going to the kitchen to wash my hands. After that, i went upstairs. I don't need to get wet. Because just thinking of Yoongi, makes me wet enough. This might be the last time, we'll be doing this. I'm going to Singapore in a week.

It feels like it will be the last. I decide to put on the favourite lingerie that Yoongi got me. Black, lace. Which comes along with a black lace cardigan and black heels. He bought a whole set. It looks like it's too much. But, since it feels like it's going to be the last, why not. I sit on my bed, waiting for Yoongi. My heart beats fast without me knowing why.

I heard the door bell rings. I smile. My baby is here. I got up, walking downstairs. I open the door, seeing a frowning Yoongi, sweating. His frowns disappears upon seeing my outfit. "Oh fuck." - he cursed, eyeing me from head to toe.

"I should buy more lingerie for you. Fuck, you look so hot." - Yoongi said, licking his lower lips. I giggled. I grab his hand, pulling him in. I lock the door, and lead him to my room. I push him to my bed. He falls back, as i crawled towards him. I give him a smirk, pressing my lips on his. I miss this feeling of knowing how he'll do me. He bits my lips softly, continuing the kiss again.

I don't know how but he flipped me over, making me the bottom and he's at the top. Our lips still connected, and Yoongi grinds on me softly, making me extra wet. He breaks the kiss, resting his forehead on mine. "You're so hot. But i have to be rough tonight, even though i want you to strip for me. I need you so fucking much." - he said with a deep voice. Oh fuck.

——————————————————————————
Like I promise yesterday, I'll update today! Next chapter is smut because you know where this is going hehe~ idk when the smut chapter will be up because I've yet written anything 😅 probably next week? Pray hard ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Thank you for reading! Thank you for voting and commenting as well ❤️ I'll see you guys soon! More things will come okay! Lub you guyseu ❤️❤️❤️🙈

Find me here;
Instagram: kwonkimminjeon
Youtube: Yoon Art

29/1/19, 29th January 2019

-KwonKimMinJeon 💕