55.

Chae Eun's P.O.V

In my office...

"They didn't work?" - Sae Eun asked. I nod, sighing.

Sae Eun lips curves into a smile. I look at her with a frown. "Why are you smiling?" - i asked. She keeps quiet, smiling on her own. Looking like she's thinking of something. This girl.

Sae Eun snapped her fingers, giving me wide ass smile. "Unnie, this is your chance."

"Chance? What chance?" - i asked. She smacked her forehead.

"This is your chance to get the guy that you've love. Min Yoongi is your crush. Up till now unnie." - Sae Eun said.

"I-"

"Don't lie unnie. This is the outer side of Yoon Chae Eun I'm seeing. The strong, not bothered, not affected at all. But in the inside, you're crying an ocean, broke into countless of pieces." - Sae Eun cuts. I mean.. yeah. I still am liking Yoongi. But I've never thought 'us' to be real. Mainly because of Luna.

"Heck care about Luna. This is your chance. Don't you want him to be only yours and not any other girls?"

"I do. But, I don't know if Yoongi will even like me." - i said.

"Girl, wake up. Make him like you." - Sae Eun said.

"How?" - i asked, sighing.

"Ask him out. A dinner? Candle light dinner?"

"Too fancy..."

"Okay whatever and however it is, you need to use this chance. I wanna see you and Yoongi oppa together and forever." - Sae Eun said, smiling. How? Okay i suck at this. I've never have a boyfriend. I had crushes but never brave to tell them. I don't know how it works, I am so so scared of rejections. Because the feeling of getting rejected is the worst thing ever. The feeling is so embarrassing. What if Yoongi never plan to get with anybody at all?

"Now that they've divorced, don't everything kinda make sense?" - Sae Eun asked.

"Meaning?" - i asked, raising my eyebrow.

"You left him for 4 years, yet nothing. If other guys, i think they'll have a beautiful marriage and would have kids. But for Yoongi oppa? Nothing. And divorced. Doesn't that show he's waiting for you in some way?"

"Waiting for me?" - i asked.

"If he is happily married with Luna, he wouldn't be at your house when you came back to Korea. He would be at his own house." - Sae Eun added.

"That's not enough for me to believe." - i said. Sae Eun sighed.

•••

Whatever Sae Eun said to me a week ago, plays in my head millions of times. It's disturbing but what she says is true. The past week, once i got back home from work, Yoongi will be at home too with Chae Yong. They've spend time a lot together, play, eat, sleep, together. Knowing that the both of them are comfortable with each other, makes my heart warm. Do you think he likes me? Hais...

"Can i join?" - i heard Yoongi asked.

"Oh yeah sure." - i said, smiling. He smiles, sitting next to me.

"Where's Chae Yong?" - i asked.

"She's asleep, after i sang to her a song." - Yoongi said. I smile, how cute. He sits closer to me, putting an arm around my shoulder and gives me a peck on the side of my head.

"What a beautiful daughter you gave me." - he said. I let out a small giggle.

"So..."

"Hmm?"