35.

Chae Eun's P.O.V

I got in the office, getting greeted by my staffs. I greeted them back with a smile. I walk in my room, placing my bag on my desk and turn on my MacBook. I sit down, grab a file and take a quick look. A knock came, and i hum to let the person get in. "Good Afternoon. Coffee or tea for you, Ms Yoon?" - i heard a guy asked. I was expecting Ms Nam's voice.

I look up, seeing Mr Shin. The one i interviewed yesterday. "Oh good afternoon. It's fine, i just finish my drink earlier on." - i said, smiling.

"Oh alright, Ms Yoon. If that's the way, I'll leave first." - he said, smiling. I nod, smiling back. He gives me a bow and left my room. Cute. He was using a grey suit today, his hair still styled up, showing his forehead. That dimple smile with thin lips and brown eyes. I put that thought away, continuing my paper work.

2 pm...

I hum, tapping the pen i am holding, on my desk. My other hand supporting the side of my forehead, eyes fixed on a document. My stomach grumbles. Hungry, oh my god. I put my pen down, and turn off the screen. Cleaning my desk a little and got my bag. I walk out of my room, walking to the front desk. It's lunch time, so the office is empty.

I walk ahead to the path that leads to the multiple office desks. Empty. I walk around, seeing their desks, pass through the managers room as well. Walking towards Mr Shin's room, i heard clicks and hums. As i reach his front door, he's busy clicking away on his mouse, while holding onto a pen. "Busy?" - i asked, crossing my arms. He shifts his eyes to me and it widened.

"Ms Yoon." - he greeted, smiling and bow. I smile.

"Went for lunch already?" - i asked. He shook his head with a shy smile.

"Pizza? We can eat together. Don't worry, my treat." - i said, smiling.

"You don't have to, Ms Yoon. But hehe pizza sounds good." - he said, smiling shyly. I giggle.

"Alright. We'll eat in the rest area. I'll come back when the pizza are here." - i said.

"Sure. Thanks Ms Yoon." - he said, bowing. I nod, smiling and walk back to my room. I grab my phone dialling PizzaHut. While waiting for the pizzas to arrive, i sit on the sofa that faces the outside. Its sunny, the sun is shining brightly, blue sky with white clouds. Seeing small buildings ahead of me. Staring blankly at this view, my mind going somewhere else.

My phone rings and at the same time, someone knocks on my door. I got up, walking to my door and open it, letting my phone ring, unanswered. "Did you order pizza, Ms Yoon?" - Ms Nam asked.

"Oh yeah. Just place it in the rest area." - i said.

"Sure." - she said with a smile and left. I close my door, to get my phone which is still ringing. As soon as i was about to reach my phone, it stops ringing. I just grab it and keep it in my pocket. I walk out of my room, heading to Mr Shin's room. As i was walking, my other staffs comes back from their lunch. They greeted me as i walk pass them.

I give a knock on Mr Shin's opened door. He looks up and smiles. "Pizza's here." - i said.

"Oh great." - he said. He stands up, and i directed the way. I walk to the rest area.

As i open the door, i let Mr Shin in. I open the door fully, and we sit across each other. I smile to myself, while taking out the boxes of pizzas from the plastic bags. I bought 2 pizzas, that should be enough for 2 people. I open both box and invited Mr Shin to eat. "Eat freely. Don't be shy." - i said, smiling. He nods, smiles back. He grab a slice of the pizza and eats it. 

I grab a slice as well, munching it away. It was quiet too. I don't know what should i talk to talk to him. "So..." - i started. He looks up, waiting for me to continue.