#29#

A chapter with a '#' in the title, it means that chapter has SMUT! After a SMUT chapter, there will be an extra chapter~

Smut written by shim_hyunrin ! She tried my best! She work hard on it same goes to me! And also we're learning. So if you don't like it, get away! You can definitely skip to the next chapter if you're not comfortable in reading smuts!

Note: its a quite a rough smut.

Enjoy huhu~

Chae Eun's P.O.V

I was about take his length in my mouth, but the door bell rings. Aish. "Wait." - i said to Yoongi. I got up, walking the front door and opening it with a frown.

"Hi, Ms Yoon. I'm sorry to disturb you till this late. But i feel like i left my makeup brush bag in your room. Mind if i come in and take it?" - Luna said. I forced a smile.

"Oh sure." - i said, still forcing a smile. I walk forward, and Luna follows me from behind.

"Who is it, babe?" - Yoongi asked. With his thing dangling and exposed. I heard Luna gasped upon seeing that unexpected thing and she quickly covers her eyes.

"Yoongi!" - i shouted. I saw him looking to Luna. I walk to him, and cover his thing and face to Luna who literally saw it. I grabbed his friend, making a soft grip.

"I'm sorry Luna. He's a little crazy." - i said with a small laugh. Luna nod and she quickly walk to my room to get her brushes.

"What the hell are you thinking?" - i asked, frowning to Yoongi. He eventually moves closer to me, his hands roams my body while grinding.

"Stop. Someone is here." - i said to Yoongi. He bit my shoulders, making me squeeze his thing. He moan against my skin. Luna comes back and give me a bow with her eyes closed.

"Thank you, Ms Yoon. Goodnight." - she said quickly, leaving. I let Yoongi go, to check on the door. I lock it and walk back to Yoongi.

"I told you to wait." - i said.

"What's wait when you're about to go down on me?" - Yoongi asked, crashing his lips on mine. He kisses me desperately, pulling my face closer. He softly pushes me to the wall, pinning me. I can feel his bare friend rubbing against my thighs.

Yoongi bite on my lower lips, breaking the kiss. "I can be nervous earlier. But fuck it. I can't wait any longer." - he said with a deep voice, making my legs weak.

I pushed him away and walk to my room. He follows me, pinning me again. I push him again and kept pushing till he reaches the bed and fell on it.

"I was about to be a really good friend and suck you off, but I remembered that you denied my orgasm." - I said, making Yoongi's eye go wide.

"But you had your revenge too! You made me have blue balls for 2 fucking weeks!" He shouted, impatient and in disbelief that I am about to leave him hanging again.

Oh no. Not this time. I'm gonna make sure I feel good. And I'm gonna make sure he does too. I smirked at him and crawled on top of him, pushing him to lie on the bed.

"Baby... I won't leave you hanging. I'm too wet to do that. So I was thinking of something else." - i felt him shudder at the word 'baby' but soon tilted his head in confusion. I got off his hot body and discarded my clothes slowly, giving him a strip tease. I took off my dress, followed by my bra and my panties, and let it pool around my feet.

I was already wet for the attempt of pleasuring him earlier, and he was already rock hard. I wanted to ride him sstraight away, but I remember that I wanted to go down on him.