44.

Chae Eun's P.O.V

The next day...

I feel extra tired because it was 2 rounds. Oh god Yoongi. I feel a little sore too. As much as I don't wanna think about him, cumming in me. I keep on thinking of it. There was once, he cums in me. Or twice? But i ate pills. But as of yesterday, I didn't. He didn't use a condom either. For the first round, he pulls out though. I don't know what will happen next. A knock came. "Come in."

The door opens, revealing Ms Nam. "Good Morning, Ms Yoon."

"Good Morning." - i said, smiling. She place some files on my table.

"These are some proposals by Mr Shin, and this red file is the project in Singapore." - she explains.

"Oh great. Thanks."

"You're welcome. Any drinks for you, Ms Yoon?"

"Umm.. tea. Don't make it too sweet." - i said. She nods with a smile.

"Thank you, Ms Nam." - i said. She leaves my room, to make my drink. While i check on Mr Shin's proposal. In a few minutes, Ms Nam comes back to my room with my tea. I thank her and she left.

I decide to check on the project in Singapore. It's great. What's not great is, I don't know if Jinwoo have found me a house there. I close the files, grabbing my phone to call Sae Eun. In a few rings, she answered, "Yes unnie?"

"Have Jinwoo found a house for me in Singapore?" - i asked.

"Not yet unnie. I'm helping him as well." - she said.

"Should i search for it as well?"

"If you're free, maybe yes." - she said.

"Okay great. Thanks Sae Eun." - i said. She hums, ending the call. I face my computer, and start doing my search.

•••

Why is it so difficult to find one? Whyyyyv?! Aish. I've been searching for hours, yet I don't seem to find the one that is perfect for me. I lean back on my office chair, sighing. I close my eyes, taking a moment to rest my eyes.

"Ya! Yoon Chae Eun!!" - someone yelled, making me jumped and open my eyes wide immediately.

"I'm sorry, Ms Yoon. She just bust in, I can't hold her to stop." - Ms Nam said. I move my eyes to a lady next to Ms Nam, who looks very very angry.

"It's okay. You can let her go." - i said. Ms Nam nods. She leaves me room, leaving the both of us alone.

"Can i help you, Luna?" - i asked. She looks angry. Very very angry.

"What did you do to my husband that he doesn't see me at all?! You fucking slut-"

"Watch your mouth!" - i shouted back, hitting my desk with my palms.

"You came with anger, i can handle that. But calling me that, who do you think you are?!" - i shouted.

"Aren't you one?" - she asked, raising her eyebrows.

"If I'm one, I'll want your dad to fuck me." - i said, crossing my arms.

"I don't right? Do i sleep around? No. So don't fucking use that word on me." - i said, sternly.

"What do you want?" - i asked, rolling my eyes.

"Stop meeting my husband! Stop fucking him! I am his wife!" - she shouted.

"I am his best friend. I can stop the fucking. But to not meet him, no. Yupp, i know you're his wife. I acknowledge that." - i said.

"No, don't meet him-"