51.

Chae Eun's P.O.V

4 years later... (a/n: sis, I don't want this to be long and boring so shhht!)

"Eomma, is Korea cold?" - Chae Yong asked.

"Yupp. When it's winter." - i said.

Chae Yong is 4 years old now. She's in nursery school. There's a huge difference with how I'm living right now. Ever since Chae Yong is born, all i cared was her. Yes, I'm still in Singapore with Hani. I stayed here, still hoping that Yoongi and Luna works. And by now, I'm sure it already is. It does hurts me imagining that they worked but i gotta do what i have to.

I miss him. I miss Yoongi. I miss my house, i miss my country. I miss Korea. I miss my office, and many many more. I've stayed here long enough. I don't know when to even go back to Korea. I planned to go back, but... i always give up. I always plan half way and get my brain back to work. Since I'm in Singapore, i expanded my company here. It's all the same thing that i do in Korea but just bring them here.

But these few days, I've been thinking of Korea a lot. I've not stepped on that country for years. That's where I've decided. I turn to Chae Yong. "Chae Yong ah." - i called.

"Ne?" - she answered with a smile.

"Wanna go to Korea?" - i asked.

Her eyes sparkled. "Yes yes! Pleaaaseeee eommaaa!!" - she said, running to me and hug me while repeating the same thing. I laugh, hugging her back.

"Alright. This time, we will. For sure." - i said, giving her a smile.

"And this time, we'll be living there. You'll go to school, eat, walk, all in Korea. I promise." - i said, pushing her hair back and smile.

"Oh yes!!!!!!" - she exclaimed happily and hugged me tightly. I smile to myself. Knowing my daughter is excited, I'm more excited. Knowing I'm coming back home. This time, for sure and confirmed. I always talk about Korea to Chae Yong. Watches korean kids show, the songs, and she always want to go there. Finally.

•••

"Can we bring this dress eomma? It's pretty." - Chae Eun asked me while holding up a red dress with ruffles near the knee with long sleeves. I bought that for her, for my dinner with my company that recently just opened.

"Baby, we're bringing everything." - i said. She nods and smile. She's helping me pack the clothes. It's a lot, but, it's gonna be worth it.

"Continue packing okay. Let me get your milk." - i said. I got up, walking out of my room and went to the kitchen. I've contacted the Housing and Department Boards about the house I'm staying. (A/N: that's the real singaporean thing for houses. Oof)

Saying I'll be moving out blah blah blah. And, i can leave by the end of the month. No sis, I'm leaving by tomorrow afternoon. I don't care. This time, i need to go home for real. I open the fridge, to get Chae Yong's milk. "Chae." - i heard Hani called.

"Yes?"

She smiles. "Can i ask something?"

"Sure."

"You really wanna go home?" - she asked. I nod with a smile.

"4 years here, is enough. I know their marriage worked. And it's also time for me to go back where i belong and live my usual life." - i said.

"You didn't tell him that you're coming home?"

I shook my head. "You know we lost contact. I don't even want him to know." - i said. Yeah. I lost contact with Yoongi. Totally. I stopped and forced myself to stop talking to him after Chae Yong turns 3 months old. Means, 4 years, i didn't talk to Yoongi. I wonder how many kids he have now with Luna. I'm sure by now she's pregnant the second time. I smile to myself, even though in the inside, I'm hurt. Hani caress my arm, calming me down.