10.

Chae Eun's P.O.V

"Morning eomma." - i said, smiling.

She smiles. "Morning Eun." - she said. She place a plate in front of me, which has pancake, bacon and scrambled eggs. She place a small bowl next to the plate, mushroom soup. Weehee! Perfect breakfast!

"Woah!! Thank you eomma!" - i said, smiling. She smiles. I start munching down the goods. It's the first day of the huge exams. And this breakfast is giving me energy ehe. Good food gives you good mood. The door bell rings.

"Ya, get the door." - i told Sae Eun.

"Nah you, unnie." - Sae Eun said.

"I'm eating, can't you see?" - i said, frowning. The bell rings again.

"I am eating too-"

"Ya. Ya. Stop it. Sae Eun, get the door." - eomma cut Sae Eun. She lets out a sigh. She got up, going to the front door. I continue eating my breakfast.

"Good Morning, eomma." - i heard a guy said.

"Oh Yoongi. Morning. Come, i made extra pancakes too." - eomma said, inviting Yoongi to eat breakfast with us.

"You're the best eomma." - he said, giggling. He sits next to me, and eomma gave him a plate which has the same thing as mine.

"Morning, Chae." - Yoongi said, smiling.

"Morning." - i said, smiling. Eomma knows about Yoongi. But she doesn't know that we kiss, now and then. Eomma likes Yoongi being my friend. Also treating Yoongi like her son. Since she only have 2 little princess, which is Sae Eun and me. So, she treats Yoongi as her little prince.

After breakfast, I put on my shoes. While Yoongi wait for me. He waits while talking to eomma. Out of sudden, eomma coughs badly. I got up, after tying my shoelaces. "Are you okay eomma?" - i asked, caressing her back. She slowly nods, and smile.

"My throat is dry. Don't worry about me." - she said, with an assuring smile. I nod.

"Okay eomma. Drink lots okay. We'll get going." - i said, hugging her. She hug me back with a nod. We left my house, going to school together.

Fast forward...

I'd be lying if i say I'm not worried about eomma. I mean she travels a lot. She might be getting a flu. Even if it's just a cough, it was a bad one. I hope she's fine. I tap at the end of my pen, on my chin slowly. Eyes on the exam paper, my mind so far away. I hope eomma is really okay. (A/N: SOOO FAAARRR AWAYYYYYYY... i had too)

After the exam is done, i joined the girls, going to the cafeteria. There's gonna be 2 paper today. So we have an hour of rest and self revision while waiting for the second paper. I join in a queue to buy food. I got myself ramen then joining the girls. They were talking about the exam paper we just did earlier on, while i was eating and in my own world. I'm thinking about eomma.

Eomma doesn't get sick often. Very rarely she gets sick. So hearing her cough badly, is really making me worried. I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Chae Eun?" - Raen called. I face her with no expression.

"Yeah?" - i asked.

"Are you okay? You're extra quiet than the usual." - Raen said. I let out a small smile.

"Nothing. I'm just tired from revision last night." - i lied, smiling.

"Liar." - i heard Yoongi said. He sit next to me, putting his arm around me.

"Don't worry about eomma. Maybe she got a slight flu." - Yoongi said.

"She rarely gets sick." - i said.