19.

Chae Eun's P.O.V

11 pm...

Eomma's funeral is settled, this morning. I've been in my room for hours, sighing, crying from time to time. I feel so empty inside. I have no parents, I only have Sae Eun. And Sae Eun have me. What hurt me the most is eomma's cancer situation.

Why did she hide it from us? She should have just say it. A knock came from my door. It opens, revealing Yoongi with a tray, a bowl and a drink on it. "Chae, i bought you some porridge, since you're sick." - he said. Yeah I'm sick. Because of the crying, having runny nose, and sore throat. Yoongi place the tray next to my bed.

"I'm not hung-"

"Now, I don't want to hear that. Let me feed you." - Yoongi cuts me. I sighed. I sit up, sitting next to him. Yoongi feeds me slowly, like a baby. He's gentle and taking care of me... like eomma would if I'm sick. I felt my eyes stinging as my vision became blurry by the tears.

Yoongi saw it and he wiped the tear that roll down my cheeks. "Why are you crying?" - he asked, softly. I sniffed, looking at him.

"I remembered eomma, because of your actions." - i said, as more tears run down. He sighed, putting the bowl he's holding on the tray. He made me look up, to meet his eyes.

"I know you miss her. I miss her too. But wouldn't she feel bad, seeing you all sad that she left?" - Yoongi said.

"I just miss her." - i said, hugging Yoongi tightly, burying my face on his chest. I start to cry on his shirt, as he caress my back softly and rest his chin on my head. He calms me down with his hug, and soft kisses on my head. My hands didn't let go of his body from the hug. He's comforting me with the most softest way, which make me calm down fast.

I look up, and our eyes met. He moves forward a little, softly pecking my lips. He wipes my tears with his thumbs softly. "Let's just sleep." - he said, softly. I nod. Yoongi let go of the hug, taking the tray and left my room. While i lay down, waiting for Yoongi to come back. In a few minutes, I heard my door opening. Yoongi turned off the lights, walking towards my bed and join me. He pulls me into a hug, my head on his chest. I close my eyes, drifting to sleep.

3 days later...

I make breakfast for myself, Sae Eun and Yoongi. Omelette and pancakes for everyone. I miss eomma's breakfast. It's a quiet breakfast because no one talks. I did the dishes after everyone is done. Sae Eun leaves to go to school. Yoongi and I stayed at home. I sit in the living room, watching the tv with Yoongi.

"Don't your parents wants you to go home, Yoongi?" - i asked.

"They don't mind. I rather be here, for you than being at home alone. Since my parents are always busy with their business." - he said. My eyes shifts to the tv again. I don't mind if he wants to sleepover in my house. But he still have parents. Not like me.

My phone rings. Weird, who would call me? I grab my phone and it's a number that I've never saved. It's an unknown number. I answer it anyways, "Hello?"

"Good Morning, Ms Yoon. I am Ms Nam, Mrs Han Jiyeon's secretary. Remember me?" - a lady said.

"Oh. Ms Nam, hi. What can i help you?" - i said, sitting up straight. I know Ms Nam. I've met her before and a lot of times. She follows eomma everywhere. Eomma trust her a lot. Being the CEO's secretary is difficult but I'm sure eomma is never hard to her. Did i tell you that my eomma is the CEO of a cosmetic company? Oh yes she is.

I don't really reveal it to anyone because why must i? Just keep it low profile. "Can you come over to your eomma's office? If you can, bring your sister along." - Ms Nam said.