46.

Chae Eun's P.O.V

•••

It's my last day here. I'll be flying to Singapore tomorrow. And today, I'll be telling Yoongi about this. This pregnancy is still a secret between me, Luna and Sae Eun. I left work early and gathered a lot of my files with me. My company knows that I'll be moving to Singapore but they don't know the real reason. I've packed all my stuffs. Thank god Sae Eun is coming along. She'll help me with moving in some stuff in my new house.

I'll be meeting Yoongi for dinner. He'll be fetching me in 2 hours time. So I'm getting ready. Did i tell you that Sae Eun moved out of this house a few months after being the CEO of BuildYJS? Yupp she did. She moves to a new house with Jinwoo. And from there I've been living on my own. I heard a knock on my door. "Come in." - i said, knowing its Sae Eun.

The door opens, and Sae Eun give me a smile. I smile back. She sits next to me on my bed. "How you feeling?" - she asked.

"Nervous." - i said. She smiles, caressing my back.

"I'm sure Yoongi oppa will understand." - she said. I hope so.

"Plus to him, you're there for work. But we all know why right?" - she added. I nod. I sighed. I'm gonna miss him. So much.

"Please look out for him while I'm away." - i said.

"I will. I'll make sure he'll fall in love with Luna."

"I'm gonna miss him."

Sae Eun pulls me into a hug, comforting me. "I respect you, unnie. Sacrificing your love, rather get hurt and moving out of the country just so you don't ruin their marriage."

I admit it. I'm in love with Min Yoongi. I love him, very much. But I don't admit that to others. I've never tell anyone about my feelings. If he is not married to Luna, i might confess. But since Luna is already his wife, i have to move on. I don't know if Yoongi likes me. He uses the terms as 'best friend' a lot. So all i think is, he really just sees me as a friend. I'm scared if i ever confess, he'll feel awkward and it will ruin our friendship.

And now, I'm going to leave him. I'm carrying his baby. I'm gonna miss him so so much. I'm sorry, Yoongi. I have to leave. I want your marriage to work.

•••

Yoongi drives me to Han River, after dinner. We got out of his car as he intertwine his hands with mine. We walk to a bench and sit on it. The sky is dark, filled with stars. It was a little windy but calming. Yoongi have his right hand around my waist, sitting very close to me. My heart beats fast, feeling all nervous to tell him. I decided to just go into the topic.

"Yoongi, i have something to say." - i started.

"Okay. What is it?" - he asked with a smile. I push his arms that was around me away. I turn, to face him and grab his hands.

I don't know where to start. I wanted to say something but nothing is coming out. Yoongi raise his eyebrows. "What is it?" - he asked.

"It's so difficult to say it out. I don't know why."

"Come on, baby. You know you can tell me anything. Come, tell me." - he said, giving me a sweet smile. Oh god. I take a deep breathe and let it go slowly.

"Yoongi, I'm moving." - i said.

"Wooo~ which area? Can i move in with you?" - he asked, looking excited. Aigoo.

"Umm... I'm moving to Singapore." - i said.

"Oh. That's pretty far." - he said. Then it went silent. Did he hear what i said? Singapore, not in Seoul.