Jay

Dere's Part 3 Continued
This is for Your-aunt thank you for supporting my book!!

"So..what are we gonna do? We can't just keep them here," Stephen whispered. I slowly regain consciousness and looked around. All of my friends are now tied up, but I'm not with them against the pole. I'm against the wall by our hosts.

"This is fucking terrible. I can't kill them but I can't just let them go," Jay sighs. All three of them are still knocked out. I hold back the urge to cry, I know it won't solve anything.

"You didn't have to do this, you could've made an excuse!" I scolded them. They turn to meet my gaze, shocked that I was awake.

"You could have told them I needed a break from reality and that you were helping me with that. I would've played along," I snap. They look at one another and back to the others.

"Untie them. Use the excuse, if you talk to them they'll understand that," I try to bargain with them. Stephen gave me a look that told me to stop trying.

"What are we going to do? They are going to know I'm crazy," Jay crouches, holding the back of his head. I look at Stephen and he knows exactly what I'm asking, even without talking. He unties me and I tackle Jay in a hug.

He sits up and I wrap my arms around his back. He hesitates but hugs back. The others aren't awake just yet but I know that whatever they did to us is wearing off.

"Tell them it was a prank, that I really did go missing but I didn't want the person to find me. Please make a reasonable excuse, Jay. We can't lose you because of this," I beg.

Later
"My head is killing me," Daniel sighs, sitting up. He puts his back against the couch and looks around. Now that everyone is awake we can explain.

Jay looks at all of them and clears his throat. He doesn't even look nervous, he's not even hesitating. His explanation seems so truthful I'm starting to buy it.

"(Y/n) then went into hiding as soon as she found me. She made me promise not to tell anyone. Stephen walked in and found her sleeping on the couch and I had to explain to him. What just happened was a welcome back prank."

They all are pissed, and they have been, for like an hour.

"Hosuh, please," I reach my arm out to him but he turns away. I sigh and fall back onto the side couch. I look upside down and see Jay, motioning to come here.

I furrow my brows and I follow him into the kitchen. He leans against the counter and looks at me. I give him a small smile before looking away.

"You don't hate me? You aren't telling them the truth, you're helping me. Why?" He raises an eyebrow, walking closer to me. I don't move and he knows that I'm not scared of him.

"Because, you aren't a bad person in my eyes. Jay, you don't have to stress about this. I loved you before and I think I still do. I'm not going to tell anyone because you admitted what you did was wrong and you let me go. You let them go."

He grabs my waist and pulls me to his chest. Our lips meet sweetly and I wrap my arms around his neck. We let out and he smiles. I hug him and he puts his chin on my head.

"Why do you make me feel like this?" He asks me. I look up at him and he looks down at me. A small smile forms on my face but he remains as confused as he was before.

"It's called love, genius. You're in love," I laugh at him. He lays his head on my shoulder, making my stomach flip. He moves a hand to my back and one to the back of my head, hugging me tighter.

I know that it's crazy to love your kidnapper, but isn't that how all the crazy stories work?

I love how far fetched this is, I'm dying haha

But I kinda like it..?