Hosuh

Guide:
(h/c): hair color
(Y/n): your name
(B/f): best friend
(f/c): favorite color

"Hey, what do you need?" Hosuh questions through the phone. I called him because it's a Saturday morning and I'm not used to waking up this early. There's barely any sun coming through the windows as I lay on my soft (f/c) bedsheets.

"Just wanted to know if I could hang out with you. Well, if you aren't busy," I say, running a hand through my hair. There are a few whispers in the background and I don't question it. The voices are probably his friends that he's been telling me about. I haven't met them yet but I really want to.

"Sure! Daniel, Stephen, Jay, Jo and I are doing a video later. You want to join?" He asks. I can't say no when he asks like that.

"Of course, but I don't know how to get to your house since I never drive."

"I know you don't, don't worry. I'll come pick you up, we have a while before the video. We are just going over a few ideas before we start," he chuckles. I jump out of bed and change out of my soft pajamas into a pair of jeans and a yellow long sleeved shirt.

"I'll text you when I'm there," Hosuh informs me.

"Okay, see you in a bit!"

I hang up and start to frantically get around. I decide to wear regular tennis shoes and leave my (h/c) hair down.

I unwrap a piece of spearmint gum and there's a knock at my door. I jump but then grab my phone, slipping into my pocket.

"You didn't answer your phone," he states. "So I had to come get you."

I chuckle and he adds to the light banter as well. We eventually arrive and I'm introduced to his friends.

"Guys, this is (Y/n). These are my friends, Daniel, Stephen, Jay, and Joe."

They say their hey's and hello's.

"Oh? Hosuh brought a girl that we've never met before? Why have you been keeping her a secret?" Stephen jokes.

"It isn't like she didn't know about you guys, she watches our videos," Hosuh rolls his eyes playfully.

Afterwards we have a blast recording "By The Way, Can You Survive A Horror Island?".

It was so fun finally talking to them instead of just watching them. Daniel asks Hosuh if I'll be in their videos more and he tells them he has no clue.

"Of course, only if you want me to!" I say ecstatically.

"That'd be cool," Stephen says in a calm tone.

• • •

"Thanks for having me over Hosuh. I'm glad I got to meet your friends!" I smile, turning around to face him, leaning against his doorway.

"Our friends," he corrects me. I chuckle and look at the floor, nodding. He gives off a warm vibe and I can't help but feel butterflies flutter in my stomach.

I never think this way, all lovey dovey. Butterflies, jeez, what's up with my head?

"Yeah, our friends," I smile. We sit in a comfortable silence and my eyes meet his. He hugs me and I freeze. His embrace is so comforting, I could sleep in his arms all day.

I ease into the hug and we stay like this for a while. My phone buzzes and we pull away, I hate you, phone.

"Well, I guess you've got to go. Isn't that (B/f)'s boyfriend telling you to hurry up?" Hosuh guesses since the guy's like an younger brother to me.

I nod and pull out my phone.

(B/f)'s Boyfriend: Get your ass out here, (B/f) is getting impatient and I can't stand it!

(B/f): Don't worry, take you time. He loves mee.

I giggle at the texts and show Hosuh. He reads them faster than I do and he chuckles. I slip my phone into my pocket and say my goodbyes.

"See you later-" I kiss his cheek before he can finish and wave to him. He stays quiet as I walk away. I can't help but turn around and see him smiling. He waves to me and I wave back.

"See you!"

I hop into the back seat and the both stare at me. I click my seat belt on and text Hosuh, asking about a group chat with him and our friends.
(B/F) slaps my leg to get my attention and my shocked eyes meet her impatient ones.

"So? How did it go!"

Hiiii okay, it's a tad short but they will be longer :)

Any suggestions are welcome, private message me and we'll discuss!!

Don't forget to comment, vote, and share!!

I randomly post but there will be at least one a week at the least.

-Author