Jay

Dere's Part 3
A yandere is a person romantically obsessed with someone to the point of using violent means to get them in their arms. Often seen with a sharp weapon and a psychotic grin.

"Of course you're insane. I thought you were joking," I admit, looking up at him. Today has been..eventful. I came by to see Jay and he ends up tying me to a pole in his basement.

Stephen sets food down beside me and I glare at him. He sticks his tongue out and I roll my eyes. I don't really know why I'm taking this as well as I am. Honestly, I saw it coming.

"Why didn't I see this teamwork coming? It's so obvious that you'd work together."

I did have feelings for him prior to this and I don't know if they're changing any time soon since I don't really think I'm allowed to leave. I wonder if they'll let me walk around, or eat the probably drugged up plate of food in front of me.

"So, being tied up..kinda painful. Oh, is that food for me? You shouldn't have," I say bluntly.

"I did this for your own good. I can't let you out of my grasp again, (Y/n). And with the help of Stephen I'll keep it that way."

"Does either Hosuh or Daniel know about this? Maybe Jo knows you're crazy. No, just me? Alright."

Slightttt Time Skip
It's been a few months and they let me wander freely about the basement. I mean there's no small windows and the door is always locked when they aren't with me.

I haven't been outside in a while which sucks. I haven't been able to see any of my other friends or my big sister, Annabelle. Maybe if they lock them down here I can catch up with where I left off.

I'm used to this already and I feel like I'm slowly going crazy. My life kind of sucked anyway so I mean, there's that. My library books are probably overdue, I'm such a rebel.

Well, a rebel hostage.

I sigh and hope to the heavens I get to at least go upstairs. You'd think they would at least let me go upstairs after my zero attempts to escape. I have no dire need to try.

It was either this or death by failure to listen to them so I guess it's a win-win. Jay walks down the stairs, Stephen following. He thinks I can't see the knife he's hidden under his shirt in case I attempt to escape.

"Here, it's your favorite. Beef fried rice," he hands me the box and I thank him. At least he treats me better than a sane guy would.

"Since you've been behaving we thought maybe you can come up for a short amount of time and hang out with us. Only if you promise you won't run," he glares.

I stuff my face and shrug.

"It's not like I have anything else to do with my life since I've been claimed missing."

After we talk about the new set of rules we all go upstairs to play videogames. It seems all too easy, I'm sure they're testing me but I decide to ignore it. I'm a little devoted to being an amazing hostage.

There's a knock on the door and I'm told to hide in the hallway where I won't be seen. I hear the door click open and a casual conversation starts. My heart aches when I hear the familiar voices.

Hosuh, Jo, Daniel.

I need to see them again.

"Hey we brought by these boxes of alcohol (Y/n)'s brother dropped by our house since he knows how you've been taking her disappearance," Daniel says casually but you can tell how distraught he actually is.

"I'll take them in myself there's no need for you to help me, you can go," Jay says. Stephen says his hellos and turns to me, making his way closer to me.

"You make yourself known you're dead," Stephen glares. I slowly nod and lay my forehead on his shoulder.

"I miss them," I whisper. Stephen gives me a hug and I hug him back.

"I miss them, too. If I could take back what I did, I would. There's no turning back and I can't betray Jay, he's not that bad when he isn't obsessed with you. I owe him anyway.."

We walk down the hall further so he can take me to Jay's room. We freeze when we hear Hosuh's voice.

"(Y/n)..is that really you?"

I slowly turn around and tears stream down my face when I make eye contact with the three of them. Jay gave a look with a small nod, but it wasn't at me.

"Stephen please don't," I turn and look at him. He looks away from me and I sigh. I run for them and give them all a hug before my vision went blurry and I was out.