Just Him. A date in Azerbaijan. Pt 2.

Start from the beginning

"How the fuck do you get in this thing?" He growled, making her giggle. "I'll rip it off in a minute."

"Patience Seb." She reached her arms up, her hands went to the back of neck where she easily undone the button before lifting the top up and over her head. "Happy now?" She grinned as his eyes lowered to her breasts.

"Almost." He replied as his fingers worked on undoing her jeans.

"Allow me." She pushed him back a step, removed her heels and then slowly peeled her jeans down her legs leaving her standing before him in a skimpy pair of black lace knickers.

"Put the shoes back on." He gave her a dirty grin, he'd noticed earlier that was wearing the Louboutins she'd worn at the car launch. She obeyed him and slipped the shoes back on. "Perfect." He murmured as he pushed her back against the wall. He kissed her again, he felt her tongue eager for his mouth so he slipped his tongue into her mouth also, it quickly turned into a fight for dominance peppered with whimpers and moans. She dragged her nails down his back making him groan loudly into her mouth and then moved her hands to his front where she made short work of undoing his belt, sliding it out of all the loops in his jeans with ease. She dropped it on to the hard floor with a clatter and quickly unbuttoned his jeans. She wasted no time in slipping her hand inside and wrapping it around his rock hard erection before freeing him from his jeans and glancing down, licking her lips as she looked back up at him. Lowering herself down until she was squatting in front of him, she gave him a feather light lick across the tip. He hissed in pleasure and threw his head back so she did it again, this time a little firmer making him moan and hum. Then she licked the underside, from the base to the tip before taking him slowly in her mouth. He gasped and then groaned at the feeling of her hot mouth and tongue starting to work their magic on him and looked down to see her taking more and more of him into her mouth before sliding him out just as far as the tip, she flicked her tongue over it and he cried out. "Shit! I've got to fuck you!" He stepped away from her and she stood up. "Now, I need you now." He hooked his fingers into her knickers at her hips and quickly yanked them down. She stepped out of them and kicked them to one side as he removed his jeans. He quickly lifted her up, pushing her up against the wall once more and then lowered her down, sliding himself into her. He gave her no time to adjust and quickly started a hard deep pace. As she wrapped her legs around him he could feel her heels scratch against his skin and that turned him on even more. He groaned and thrusted into her with force, fucking her as though he was addicted to her like a drug addict and was desperately getting his fix. She'd expected that he'd be rough and he wasn't disappointing. They started kissing again; erratic, sloppy but seriously hot kisses as he carried her to his bedroom while they were still joined. He lifted her to pull out from her and let her stand. "On the bed, get on all fours for me schatzi." He gave her filthy, intense look that made her groan and her insides deliciously clench and she did as she was told, getting into position on the bed. She felt the bed move as he joined her. Digging his fingers into her hips he pushed himself inside her, he stayed still revelling in feeling her close in around him. Then she felt him gather her hair into a pony tail and wrap it around his wrist, tugging on it for good measure to use it for leverage and to hold her in place. She moaned uncontrollably as she felt him slowly withdraw before suddenly slamming himself back in. He instantly picked up a hard, intense pace with one hand holding her hair and his other hand holding onto her hip, his fingers digging into her flesh as drove himself into her over and over. She closed her eyes, taking everything he gave her, intense, hot lust was gathering inside her, starting to swirl faster and faster and pooling between her legs. Their groans filled the room, getting louder and louder along with the sound of his skin against hitting her's.

"Oh fuck!" She cried out, she was getting close already. "Yes Seb, yes!" She felt her arms and legs starting to shake. Suddenly Seb let go of her hair and lowered himself down on all fours so that he was now hovering over her. The change in angle of his thrusts raked over every sweet spot and the increased intensity of them was quickly too much and she came gloriously hard beneath him, clenching tightly around him. As her shaking body came down from her high he pulled out from her once again.

"Lay back for me liebe." He placed a hand on her side and she did as he asked. He lowered himself down on top of her and slid himself back inside her, he wasn't quite finished with her yet. Her hot sweaty skin felt divine against his own and he pressed a kiss to her lips as he started to move and then trailed hot open mouthed kisses from her jawline to her neck, licking and kissing where he knew she'd be most sensitive. As he deepened his thrusts and rolled his hips into her she soon started to feel another orgaasm bubbling away under the surface. He returned his lips to her's, her tongue quickly and greedily found his and she moaned and started to writhe beneath him. He wanted to do this all night, he wanted to stay buried deep inside her, he wanted to feel her nails scraping down his back and digging into his behind until she left marks, he wanted to see how hard and fast he could go, he wanted to hold her and never let her go. Sex had never felt so good, no one had ever made him feel like this or come as hard as he knew he was about to. Without warning Chloe exploded beneath him, her entire body was shaking once more as her limbs clamped around him.

"I love you! I love you so much!" She cried out the words and sent him spiralling out of control and falling head first into an all consuming orgasm that left him shaking as much as her and feeling unexpectedly emotional. As she let her arms fall away from him he buried his face into the crook of her neck and blindly felt around for her hands that were up either side of her head, linking his fingers tightly with hers as he found them. "Oh my god!" She panted the words out as she felt Seb's hot breath against her neck, that had been intense. "Fucking hell..."

"Mmm-hmm." Was all he could manage, where the hell had this emotion come from? He was fighting to contain it. He felt Chloe's legs moving and then heard her shoes falling to the floor, he daren't lift his head to look at her because if he did he knew he'd more than likely cry. He'd never had an orgasm make him feel like this before, was this normal? But then he'd never been so deeply in love before either.

"You ok?" Chloe asked in between breaths.

"Yeah." He squeezed her hands and then kissed her neck while he started to nuzzle against her as he finally started to calm down.

"I can't believe I've put out on a first date, you're a bad influence Sebastian Vettel."

"Thanks." He replied, relieved to be feeling less emotional now. "I think...." He began as he lifted his head to look down at her, her face was glowing and looking a little shiny with sweat and her kissable lips looked even more kissable now they were slightly swollen. ".....I think you'll find it's you who's the bad influence, you started all this in the lift on the way down from the restaurant."

"Fair point." She grinned.

"I love you." He let go of her hands to prop himself up on his forearms and closed his eyes as he felt her fingers slip lightly down his spine.

"I love you too." She replied, letting her fingers sweep over his behind. He couldn't stop his cock twitching with renewed interest and the suggestive look in her eyes told him that she'd felt it too. "Round two?"

"I wouldn't even bother counting, I can do this all night." He smirked.

"And on a race weekend too, you're definitely a bad influence."

"Let me show you exactly how bad I can be." He smiled before claiming her lips once more.