Just Him. Norway. Unused version.

Start from the beginning

"Relax." Seb leaned forward and whispered in her ear, he could feel how tense she was on his lap. "Get yourself another drink." He pointed to the bottle on the table in front of her and she leaned forward to hastily pour herself another drink. He didn't seem at all bothered by their display, it was as if he'd seen it all before. A couple of glasses later and she finally seemed to relax, settling contentedly in Seb's arms, lapping up his attention and his little whispers of 'I love you'.

"Let's play a game." Steef stood up.

"Sure." Seb nodded, Chloe wanted to groan, she was more than happy and very comfortable where she was.

"Charades, are we all up for it?" Steef wiggled his brows making Chloe giggle and she sat up. If this was what they wanted to do then she had no problem with it. She refilled her glass before moving across to sit with Eva, earning herself a smile from Seb who was pleased to see her finally relaxed. "Who wants to go first?"

"You can!" Seb called out. Everyone fell quiet as Steef thought for a moment before starting to make gestures with his hands.

"Film!" Eva called out, slinging an arm around Chloe's shoulders. He nodded and carried on, making Chloe burst into hysterics as he tried to imitate some kind of scary creature.

"Oh for fucks sake, someone put him out of his misery!" Seb laughed.

"Well, tell us the answer and do it yourself!" Eva pointed a finger at him, giggling. "Then it can your turn next!"

"I'm not doing that!" Seb scoffed.

"Too shy Sebby?" Eva got up and perched on the arm of his chair. Chloe was quick to notice his eyes rove up and down her body, and the smile they gave each other.

"Jurassic Park." She said, rewarding herself by emptying her glass.

"Your go now!" Steef plonked himself down beside her.

"Ok, fine." She stood up, the room span a little but she kept her composure and poured herself another vodka. Getting an idea in her head, she began.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was getting late, Chloe felt wrecked, even Seb was drunk. She sat on the floor next to Steef, with Eva on his other side, the game of Charades was long forgotten, everyone was now too drunk to play it. Steef slid an arm around his wife, his other arm went around Chloe's waist, pulling her into his side a little. Her head lulled on to his shoulder and then to the other side, exposing her neck to him. Seb met Steef's eyes and gave him a smile, he watched as Steef eyes started at her toes, worked their way up her legs and then slowly took in her body. Fueled by alcohol, he leant over and lightly brushed his lips over her skin. Seb shifted in his seat as Chloe smiled lazily and placed a hand on Steef's thigh, this encouraged him to kiss her neck again, this time his kiss was bolder and she closed her eyes, her hand squeezed his thigh. Eva was leaning forward, watching with keen interest until Seb caught her eye and motioned for her to join him. She smiled and slowly got up, making her way over to him as Chloe let out a soft whimper. With her seeming to respond to Steef's advances, Eva felt bold enough to sit on Seb's lap, he gave her a welcoming smile and she stroked her fingers under his chin in response as they watched Steef slowly start to kiss his way to Chloe's mouth.
"I think they've hit it off." Eva turned to face Seb, she brushed her fingers through his hair.

"It looks that way." He glanced at his fiancee who's eyes were still closed, her lips were parted and Steef soon claimed them with his own. Looking back at Eva, he licked his lips before pulling her closer and kissing her. Even though he was drunk, the rush he got from doing this still flooded his system and he quickly upped the intensity of their kiss. Starting to get turned on, Chloe opened her eyes, her drunk mind was hazy and muddied, she turned her head, breaking Steef's kiss and saw Seb and Eva locked in a passionate embrace.