“Hey girls,” the doctor smiled as she entered the room. “How bad is the pain now?”

“Same.” I choked out and squeezed the railing at the side of the bed.

“Well you are about eight centimeters.” She smiled and pulled her rubber gloves off. “When I come in here next you’re most likely going to be able to start pushing.”

“Okay.” I whined and looked down at my phone. Niall had texted me.

From: Niall<3

Paul is lettin me board a plane right now. Be ther soon as I can. I lov you.

I smiled at the text and shook my head. Thankfully Niall was going to be here for Lucy’s first night. Sierra re-entered the room and gave me a half smile.

“How’re you feeling?” she asked, biting down on her glossy bottom lip.

“I’m okay,” I sighed and pushed a piece of hair behind my ear. “It still hurts.”

“I could only imagine.” She laughed and looked down. “So, Niall is coming then?”

“Yeah.” I nodded. “I feel so bad, that’s like fourteen consecutive hours on a plane.”

“But this is important.”

“I’m just so mad that she chose to come out right after daddy left.” I answered, talking to my stomach more than anything. “I just hope she is okay.”

“She’ll be fine!” Eleanor laughed. “She’ll be okay.”

“Thank you, Auntie El.” I laughed and hugged her.

“This is scary.” Sierra laughed and crossed her arms.

Danielle’s POV:

I scrolled through my phone and came across a news article. Liam Payne’s current girlfriend, Danielle Peazer, caught lip locking with a mystery cutie! My heart sank. If Liam were to see this. Thankfully he didn’t keep up with the news.

Liam’s POV:

“Liam, if something were going on you’d want me to tell you right?” Zayn asked me nervously.

“Well, yeah.” I laughed and ran my hand through my hair.

“What if I told you there was a picture… of Danielle and a, erm… A guy.”

“Zayn, the paparazzi’s always get pictures of her talking to guys.” I shrugged and looked out the van window. We were on the way to the hotel, everyone else was sleeping. Niall and Harry were boarding the plane. There were only two available seats.

“But don’t you think it’s weird that it’s always the same guy?” he asked me.

“Wait… what?”

“She has various pictures with this guy,” he replied, showing me a few pictures of Dani walking with him. “This one is worse.” He told me before showing me the snapshot of my girlfriend kissing another guy in a café. I knew it was her; she was wearing the necklace I gave her for our one year anniversary. I shook my head and took out my phone. I slowly scrolled down my contact list and stopped at Danielle’s name. I pressed the call button and the phone rang a few times until Danielle’s soft voice answered.

‘Hey my love!’ I could tell she was smiling.

‘Hey.’ I responded flatly.

‘I miss you so much, already.’ she whined.

‘Dani… I… I can’t do this anymore.’ I shook my head.

‘W-what do you mean… Liam.” She was getting choked up.