✨Fun In Beach- II✨

Start from the beginning

Peach's father, Mr. Martin was a cruel businessman. Dad didn't like him. So he gave up the business partnership with him. Now he was planing to get a 50% share with our rival, Stella's husband, my former best friend, Lucas King by marrying off his daughter to Lucas younger brother.

" Wait! I have a news for you Jeremy. Mr. Martin wants to marry Peach off to Lucas's young brother, I don't remember his name".

"What?".

~~~

Annie's POV.
◀️•▶️

'Today Peach is little down'

I went to Peach and sat beside her. Before I could ask anything, she said," Do you know how much jealous I'm on you? You've a perfect family, perfect sisters like Aria and Emily. Now Perfect in-laws like Mike, Julia and Nathan. Nicholas is perfect for a husband ".

'Nicholas still love Stella. This marriage is a contractual marriage. No love, no emotions are involved. Most of them, I will leave him after 2 years'

" What happen? ", I asked. Peach sighed and said," Dad wants me to marry King's younger son, just to get benefit. I don't want to marry him. I still love my Jemy". I asked,"Who is Jemy?". "A boy, 3 year older than me. I had a little crush on him. After he confessed his feelings to me, the crush turned into love. But he left me. He left the city. He left our precious memories", Peach revealed her secret. She was crying on my shoulder, hugging me.

'I fail to understand her feelings. She was alone all time, where I steal all of her friends. I'm really a selfish girl'

Everyone tried hard to comfort her. I signal Sis to stay with her. I excused myself and went downstairs to meet Nicholas. I heard voices from balcony. I went their. They were having fun. I coughed to get their attention. They turned to me. I said," Nicholas, can I talk to you in a little private? ". Everyone looked at each other faces.

Nicholas nodded in yes and I followed him to office type room. I entered and he shut the door. He asked crossing his arms on his chest. I licked my lip and said," I need you to find someone named Jemy. Peach loves him. He can save her from the force marriage by her father". He stared at me for sometimes, then sat down on a chair. He lips cracked into smile. He said, "By the way the boy's name is Jeremy not Jemy". I asked in shocked,"What? His name is Jeremy? Jeremy Jones?". He asked," Jones? How do you know his surname? ". I bit my lip.

'How could it slip from my mouth?'

I said to avoid his question," Long story ". "Come here", he ordered me in deadly serious tone. I followed his order and stood in front him. He grabbed my wrists and pulled into his lap and encircled his arms around my waist. He smirked and said," Now you can't escape from me. Tell me your story ".

I knew that there was no way out from his cage. So I accepted my defeat and started my long story.

After hearing my long story, he asked," Why didn't you call me instead of Xander? ". I said angrily," After I got kicked out of your room and slept on the floor, I didn't think calling you a best choice. Brother Xander helps me a lot and trust him more than you. Now let me go". He hugged me and started to stroked my hair. First I struggled a little then relaxed in his strong arms, I didn't know why.

I heard him whispering in my ear,"I'm sorry for hurting you ".